Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZaffoMufasa

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:48 am
I don't think I did this...lol

Name: Sami (spelled as is!)
City: PA (sadly)
Dir en Grey Fav.Mem: Kyo: he is smexi and love his crazy jumps =]
extra info: I own three of there albums: Vulgar, Withering to Death, and The Marrow of a Bone =] also I'm a photographer (in training =]) and a Senior (woot woot 2008!!) and my fave Dir en Grey songs are: Obscure, Dozing Green, Kodou, CHild Prey, and Conceived Sorrow =] I also listen to Dir en Grey every day (especially during my classes lol), I have a major candy/sugar addiction (lol) and my fave color is PURPLE!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm
Name: Aiko Saitou
City & State: Somewhere over the rainbow *sings* xd
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: DIIIIIIIIIIIE! Maybe Toshi...maybe Kyo...maybe Kaoru...>.< no! DIE! My drunken puff ball
Extra Info.: In truth, they're not that great live since the back-up (some of the best parts >.<) is never there cause *coughcough* Kyo *coughcough* lameness. But, love them anyway. HAve all their albums, blahblahblah typical fan stuff blahblahblah Die's autograph blahblahblah know a lot and yeah. Pretty sweet. Love to draw, can ask me to draw your fave JRocker and as long as I have a picture and a small fee maybe, not really, then I can draw them, already have KISAKI from lots of bands (La; Sadie's is from where I know him best but that picture is from Phantasmagoria) Teru (Versailles) and HIZAKI from a lot of things too. Just started with the Diru boys finally whooh! Kyo first, cause you know how it goes, shortest always get to go first xd  

xXxJapanesquexGirlxXx

Katka Azra
Vice Captain

Fallen Conventioneer

4,365 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:28 pm
Name: Katrina but some people call me ChiSora
City & State: oldsmar, Florida (right by Tampa)
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: All of them I shall not choose
Extra Info.:ummmm I enjoy reading a lot and reading fanfics and writing and drawing im gonna be a vet and ummmmmm....... I have every Diru song but 5 >.< It took me a few hours lol
I also enjoy attempting Kyos growls and screams im getting there.....slowly ^.^;
My current fav song is repetition of Hatred but my fav song changes depending on how im feeling and what im in the mood for ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:20 am
Name: Meli
City & State: B'ville/Olmito, Tx.
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: Hara Toshimasa a.k.a Toshiya
Extra Info.: Hmmm, I would say I that I got into Dir en grey back in 2002 when Yabureta-chan was playing Raison D'etre on her pc. I never heard music like that before, so I was curious about it. She showed me a pic (it was a 'Cage' pv promotion pic) of the group and they all looked like a bunch of females. When she told me they were men I was shocked and surprised. The only one that looked scary to me was Die lol. Over the years I got more and more into the band, started looking all over Youtube for fan videos or pv's anything on them. Searched through yahoo for websites on any bit of information on the group. They're talented, hard working, and a blast to see in concert! I love this band, their music just goes for anything that I go through in life. I hope they continue their campaign to rule the world! I'll be a fan to the very end!

Purple_Bugs83

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Insomniac Doze

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:38 am
Name: Dominique
City & State: Really, NO
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: Shinya, & Kyo
Extra Info.:Oh I don't know what to put here.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:39 pm
Name: Amber, but most of you know me as Toshiyas_Girl
City & State: Port Charlotte, Florida
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: Toshiya heart heart heart
Extra Info.: I have seen them everytime they've come to florida, I got to met Die and Kaoru at Family Values. Hehe for the show in Orlando on Nov. 7 I showed up at 9am, was the 10th person in line..the show didn't start til almost 6 but those boys are worth it, made a lot of awesome friends waiting in line, it was an experience I won't soon forget

Lady_Geronimo
Vice Captain

Romantic Bloodsucker

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

shinya_and_draper_4_life

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:12 am
Name: Nicole but my friends call me frosty.
City&State: Waco, TX.
Dir en Grey Fav. mem.: Shinya
Extra Info.: my favorite color is orange. And i have a chihuahua puppy named Miyu.(my mom almost killed me for naming her that).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:23 pm
User Image

Name: Toshi
Country (I don't live in USA): Lithuania (Europe).
Dir en Grey Fav. mem.: Toshiya and Shinya and Die and Kaoru and Kyo
Extra Info.: Been to their concerts twice, got autographs from all band members, own a lot of stuff (as in original merchandice since I can afford it) >_< I love yaoi (Shinya x Toshiya pairing mostly), collect photobooks of Shoichi Aoki and much more

ToshiTo-chan

Angelic Elder

19,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Malicious Marionette

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:05 pm
Name: Mitch
City & State: California, USA
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: Kaoru Niikura
Extra Info: Not many really like Mr. Niikura anymore since he's aging but I think he looks rather realistic compared to Kyo or Shinya. He's also a very laid-back kind of guy. I am not a new fan (thank god) since I first found Dir when I turned thirteen, but their new music seems to be more fitting to what they want to show to the world than some of their old music. Unfortunately it's sad to see what the fanbase has turned into lately... I guess popularity comes with bad fans to everyone. I certainly hope people start to be more mature with their tastes and not shouting how much they love a band if they are not sure. Well that is just my opinion. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:31 am
name: Steve
fav band mem: Kyo and Die
City state: Paw Paw Michigan
extra info:
well ive liked dir en grey since i was 12 my first song i have ever heard from them was saku i love that song but one of my top favorties is namashiki ansoku,tomodai. ni hohemi i think thats how you spell it and Vinushka.  

Rasho DaKuraito

trashdollydolly

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 am
Name: Trash a.k.a Tenille.
Country/State/City: Australia, QLD, Brisbane.
Favourite Member: Kyo. (Well of course!)
Extra info: WHY CAN'T DIRU COME TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:25 pm
Name: Ehm.... My real name?
City & State: somewhere in the middle of America.
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: Kyo and Toshiya
Extra Info.: My favorite DeG song is The Deeper Vileness.  

SweetNaitomea

4,700 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Shinkai-Brujeria

Fanatical Muse

14,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:47 am
Name: Adriana Trevino
City & State: Victorville, CA
Dir en grey Fav. Mem: Die
Dir en grey Fav. song: EMBRYO (Kisou edit), Amber, Higeki Ha Mabuta Wo Oroshita Yasashiki Utsu, Hageshisa... Yami (their new song), Ryoujouku no Ame, Inconvenient Ideal, Glass Skin (English dub), Hydra~666, and so many more.
Extra Info.: I've seen Diru twice already (first concert in Nov. '08 & Nov. '09) & I've seen X Japan once (this past January).  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:30 pm
Name: Hana
Area I live in: TN crying sadly

Favorite member: Kyo and Toshiya!!!! No body can with stand Kyo's hottness and flea jumps!!! Toshiya is a mega hottie!!! I can still feel were he hugged me!!!!! ^w^ whee

Favorite songs: I love ever last song they have ever made!!!! The song I have danced to the most lately is the sneak peak to Lotus! ^w^ That song makes me so happy. 4laugh

More info: I have been in love with Dir en Grey since I was 8. I met Dir en Grey in PA in 2010!!!! My aunt bear hugged Kyo off his feat, which mad him giggle like a nerd (his giggle was so cute ^w^). Toshiya bear hugged me off my feat, and I have to say that was the best moment of my life!!!!! heart  

Hanabiram

The Unoffical Dir en grey Gaia Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces