Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Second Byakko Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:32 am
((Is anyone going to notice my priestess?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:16 pm
((Prolly while they're outside. They both knwo the other is a celestial warrior now, so they'll be keeping an eye out for a priestess. And since she's outside, and in semi-plain sight, they'll notice her.))  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:48 am
((Alright, cool))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:11 pm
Almost shocked and lost in his mind about this. "I have never seen something like this before... This is amazing." He looked at her and smiled going over and giving her a slight kiss on the cheek. "Your pretty good at this."
((sorry for not noticing, we will ntoice soon.))  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:44 pm
Fang-Yin didn't notice his compliments. Her eyes were fixed on a girl, ducking her head out of the allyway a little ways down the street. She was brought back to focus when Nai kissed her o the cheek. "Oh, well... I've known about it since I was really little, so I've had a lot of practice... But..." She turned her eyes back to the girl. "Look at how she's dressed. Like she's from another world." She turned and looked at him, smiling. "If you catch my meaning..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:50 am
Sakura brushed the dust off her uniform and stepped onto the edge of the street. She had no idea where she was, or how she'd gotten there, but something about it was familar, she just couldn't place it. "Where are the others," she whispered, trying to find the familar school uniform in the middle of all the crazyness. The red head didn't know what to make of this at all...  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

AtrimAngelos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:18 am
Nai looked toward where her attention was at. "What? What are you looking at?" He asked her as he walked over to here looking at the grl dressed differently. "Who?" He said in his mind as he looked on.

((I am so sorry for not posting in such a long time i have been so busy, i am so sorry.. please don't hate me.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:37 pm
Fang-Yin slowly approached the girl with Nai. Once they were close, she snapped her fingers and time continued as usual. She looked her over for a moment. "A foreigner, right? Are you lost?" She inquired politely. It was probably already weird enough that they appeared out of nowhere, so best be subtle when talking to her...  

Michiyo_Saruwatari

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:34 am
Sakura looked to the woman and smiled a bit... "Yes I am... I got seperated from my friends... can you help me?" She didn't know what to do other then that, it was scary being in this place, and not knowing anyone, but these people at least seemed to be friendly... "They are probably dressed like me... have you seen them?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:07 pm
Nai looked at her and shook his head and answered to her. "No Im afraid I haven't seen anyone else with your type of attire." He said as he walked over to Fang-Yin "have you seen anyone?" He asked her.  

AtrimAngelos

Michiyo_Saruwatari

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:34 pm
Fang-Yin turned her gaze from the girl back to Nai. "Nah... I woke up, and immediately went to your house to work..." She looked calmly back to the girl. "I'm afraid not... Do you need help? A place to stay?"  
ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff