Reply Forsaken Destiny
Bitter Winds ((OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:35 pm
Orael smiled a bit pathetically at Liea, shaking her head. The poor man was sick, though Orael found it very amusing...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:22 am
He straightened his composure as best as he could. "Is there a room where I can work out? I can't skip a day, even if I am ill."  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:19 pm
"This is a library. We have books on working out, but nothing to do such things on. You can always run up and down the stairs though." Orael suggested, though really could care less. "And you should be resting, not training, anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:23 am
"It will help speed up the process if I'm working. It's always done that before when I was sick. I would work out and by the end of the day, I would be good as new. I don't care if that may be scientificly inaccurate, it still works for me. This room will work fine then." He could feel his stomach turn and he made a face. When in subsided he got on the ground and started doing push-ups.  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:16 pm
Orael laughed a little, and walked away. The others were in random parts of the library, and she didn't see any as she walked over to her desk to amuse herself with the spinning chair.

((Hmm...we need more people...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:08 pm
(um... well yeah...)

He continued to do push-ups, not stopping, not even when he became tired. His arms started to shake everytime he pushed himself up, his sweat dripped on the floor making a small puddle and he was out of breath. "98...99... " He paused for a moment to get his energy back. "500... 1....... 2....." He said starting over again.  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:59 pm
"Hmm...How high can I pile these books?" Orael asked quietly, and began to grab books, stacking them one on top of the other. She continued to do so until she couldn't reach any higher than her position on her top toes of the desk. "Uhh..." she winced, as it began to topple, and a few landed on her. "Oww!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:03 am
Liea, hearing the crash of books, slowly staggered from the room. His arms were burning and were numb. "Everything alright?"  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:50 am
Orale was under about twenty large books, looking rather dazed,

"Oh...I'm alright..." she laughed nervously, moving away from the pile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:26 am
"You have enough books to make a castle..." He said trying to hold back a laugh.  

RolandTheWicked

Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces