Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Second Eisei~ The Capital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:21 pm
Tatsuko didn't expect his arm to wrap around her, but it felt nice as she rested against him. She nodded, a blush coming to her cheeks. She was just glad that she was already warm, otherwise the crimson streak across her face probably would be more noticable. However, somehow, she was fairly sure that it was already seen. Hearing about how being a lord was being like a caged animal, the girl's face shifted to that of concern. Technically, she knew what it was like, in a sense, to be like that. Though, her cage wasn't a tangible one, and one of her own creation. Looking up at him, she bit her lip a little, her eyes open and a soft gaze upon her face. "I'm sorry..." Her hand, unconciously, slid to the one around her waist, giving it a small squeeze. Though, as soon as she realized what she had done, the blush increased fiercely, and she turned her face away. This was all very strange to her. Yes, Tatsuko thought the young man who was helping her was... very handsome, but she was supposed to know better than to think of some of the throughts that were going through her mind. Like actually kissing him...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:37 pm
Jin smiled softly and leaned forward just a bit, towhispered softly in her ear... "You are very kind Lady Tatsuko... I am not used to feeling this good around someone..." He was about to turn onto the road to his house when he stopped the horse for a moment, reaching over with his other hand and gently rested it on her cheek. "You must take care of yourself... I don't know what ai could do if something happened to you... we only just met, but I feel like I've known you forever..."  

TionneDawnstar
Vice Captain

Paws in Naughty Places

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:52 am
“I'm not really certain of what else it could be. I've never seen clothes like that before...It would explain a few things, though.” The red head commented rather quietly, his eyes fixed on the young woman, thinking about her response for a moment. She'd been rather timid the whole time, but hearing that tone around those words was what made him curious about her response.

((Ugh, I'm sorry it's short and crappy. x_x; ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:31 pm
She stopped chewing her lip, with her eyes steadied on him, and her brow slightly furrowed. "Could he be saying what I think he's saying?" she thought to herself, before she managed to ask her next question. "What...kinds of things?" she asked, almost with a deal of suspicion. She wondered what would have made him say that last part of his statement...did he know something she didn't? Was it at all possible that he was a Celestial Warrior as well?

Mai could've exploded with all of these questions, but held her tounge and again awaited patiently for any response of his.

Lady Ladyington

Paws in Naughty Places

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:51 pm
Cong had not been expecting the girl to hear the last part of his statement, which he assumed she had due to her next question. His eyes shifted up momentarily, contemplating to himself if he should actually explain what sort of things to the young lady, or simply avoid further questions and simply tell her. Groaning, the red haired man decided on the latter, shifting all the fabric he was holding to his right arm. Lowering his right arm, he shifted his clothing, and then grasped onto his left pants leg, lifting it up just enough to reveal the mark for Nakago on his left ankle. His gaze returned to the young woman, though as he showed no real sign of emotion, he hoped it would quiet her questions. “... I don't feel like going into detail. I'm the Celestial Warrior, Nakago. Is that enough to answer?” He said, keeping a rather cool tone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:15 pm
Mai watched curiously, as the young man manuvered himself to show off his ankle. At first, she wondered what significance his ankle held, untill she saw the mark. The mark seemed vaugely familiar at first glance and when he spoke everything cleared in her mind. However, the young woman was so surprised, she almost dropped all of her fabrics again. She stared at the mark, before her eyes slowly drifted back up to his face. "Who...would've thought..." she said blinking slowly. She was wrong about him having been one of those who conisdered the Warriors bad luck...So very wrong.
The only thing that Mai could think to say, ended up tumbling out of her mouth. "N-Nakago? Well...I'm Soi..." she said softly.

Lady Ladyington

Paws in Naughty Places

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 5:17 pm
Nakago arched an eyebrow at the woman's response. He adjusted himself, having not quite expected her to be another Celestial Warrior. A mild smile pursed across his lips when she admitted to being Soi, shifting his weight slightly. “Well... I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you then. Not exactly what I had expected. He answered in a rather quiet tone, looking the woman over for a moment, then adjusting what he was holding, making a motion with his head to have her move along. “Come on, didn't you need to get these back to... well, wherever you were taking them?” He asked, to get her back on track, figuring that this could be discussed once the task was finished.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:09 pm
"Oh! Right!" she remebered, quite flustered. Mai couldn't believe that the young man who was kind (or at least tolerant) enough to help her carry her fabrics was also a Celestial warrior. She tried her hardest to push it to the back of her mind, as she started walking again. "It's not far from here, just a few more minutes." she felt she should inform him. Those next few minutes were eaten up with a million thoughts racing at top speed through Soi's mind. 'What were the odds? Where is he from? How did he find out he was Nakago? ...What did he mean by 'Not exactly what I expected.' Did he really think I would miss that?' the last one went through her mind as a scowl crossed her face, but no sooner had the scowl disappeared, had they arrived at her mother's shop. "Here we are." was all she said, before ducking through the doorway and waiting for him, as her mother gave her an inquisitive glance.  

Lady Ladyington

Paws in Naughty Places

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:12 pm
Cong followed her in silence, having quite a different stream of thoughts run through his mind. Part of him was quite amused by the situation, one of the few times he actually did something nice, he wound up doing it for another Celestial Warrior. The other part of him was slightly curious as to what the girl was thinking, especially since she seemed to have become flustered so easily. It didn't seem too long until they reached their destination, his eyes lifting up for a moment to look over the shop, and then following the young woman through the door. “Alright...”

Holding the fabrics close to his chest for a moment, the red head's eyes darted back and forth for a moment, wondering where the fabrics needed to be placed. “Where should I put these?” Nakago asked in his usual cold, quiet tone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:59 am
As the young man entered behind her daughter, Mai's mother's face flashed with a look of surprise, before glancing at her daughter again with the same questioning eyes. She stepped forward when he asked where the fabrics should go. "I'll take them," she answered simply, "Thank you for helping Mai bring these home." she added, as she took the fabrics from both him and her daughter and taking them to the back room. "This is my mother's shop." Mai explained as her mother disappeared, looking over at the redhead. Her mother returned, momentarily after having noticed the cloth was a bit dusty. "Mai...you didn't happen to drop the fabric, did you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms to stare down the teen. "B-but it was an accident, and if I hadn't then I never would have met him." she answered quickly gesturing to the redhead. "Really, and who exactly is 'he'?"  

Lady Ladyington

Paws in Naughty Places

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:59 pm
Nakago quietly listened to the interactions between the mother and daughter, giving a slight nod when the older woman “... A friend. Cong Bai.” He said, in a quiet, cool manner to introduce himself, gazing to Soi's mother. “... And it really was an accident. Nearly ran into a horse. I'm sure she's grateful nothing too bad happened.” His eyes drifted over to Soi for a moment, managing the barest hint of a smile as he gave a small nod, his attention turned back to the mother. “... If it's alright, there are a few things I'd wish to discuss with you daughter...” If she's Soi, and that was in fact the Priestess of Seiryuu, there is probably more than just a few things that will need to be done.

((Sorry if my posts are lame... >_<;; ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:44 am
The young woman's mother gave him the once over with her eyes as he asked to speak with Mai. "And what would you need to discuss with her?" she asked, folding her arms. Mai sometimes wished that her mother wasn't nearly as protective as she was, but none the less here they were. "Mother, it's fine." she sighed, as the woman looked to her daughter and back to the redhead. She nodded slightly as Mai turned to Cong. "Right this way, we can talk in the back." she said guesturing towards the back room before moving in that direction, and pulling the curtain that served as a door aside.

|Nonsense, I'm sorry if mine are lame ^^;|

Lady Ladyington

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas