Reply Role-playing forum
Land of Darkness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyiryu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:04 pm
The fudal world is under dark times. It is ruled by an evil demon named Volkan. He has surrounded the earth with darkness. All the have stood up to his and his army were slan with out care. Only a few dare stand in his way.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:07 pm
Dream of Fire
User Image
Dream of Light...

...Krystal stood defiantly in the rain, looking out at the once free land. Anger swelled in her heart as she saw another village be burned to the ground by Volkan’s army....

...Dream of Darkness
User Image
Dream of Night

Nymphaea Alba
Captain

Kyiryu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:10 pm
Kyiryu stoped his horse and looked out into the distans to see a huge fire on what once was a place of peace. He was angered but not reckless he new he stood no chace of defeating volkans army. "How long must we suffer...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:14 pm
Dream of Fire
User Image
Dream of Light...

...Krystal replied solemnly, while shifting directions to avoid the army, "Forever, for there is no true thing as peace. Maybe someday the gods will look down upon us, and help us win this war." She dismounted Kara, her winged horse, to walk through some thick mud....

...Dream of Darkness
User Image
Dream of Night

Nymphaea Alba
Captain

Kyiryu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:18 pm
He tightend his sword and jumped fron his horse. "maby but there once was peace...but we cant give in." he look at her and bowed "excuse my rudeness, my name is kyiryu, im also called knight of black armor may i ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:24 pm
Dream of Fire
User Image
Dream of Light...

...Krystal turned back to him and replied, "That peace was a dream, for soon after attaining it we lost it once again. How many more souls must die for an unjust war? And my name is Krystal Kinzaro, I am The Child of Darkness." Kara shook the water from her wings, only for them to become soaked once again in the downpour....

...Dream of Darkness
User Image
Dream of Night

Nymphaea Alba
Captain

Role-playing forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items