Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini Fritz McD
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:44 pm
This features all the old systems like SNES, NES, N64, and GC ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:01 am
woah woah woah....Game cube is not old <.< and none of hese systems are. they are classic.  

Quinz J Morro

Mini Fritz McD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:18 pm
muchikun
woah woah woah....Game cube is not old <.< and none of hese systems are. they are classic.
well, people are more going to focus on the wii now, so why make tons of threads about stuff people will barely talk about . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:50 pm
i know that i still have the old classic nintendo and mario games for it including the original with duck hunt D: I want to play duck hunt right now for some weird reason but the little gun is broken crying  

Fox_tomodachi

Skala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:19 am
Fox_tomodachi
i know that i still have the old classic nintendo and mario games for it including the original with duck hunt D: I want to play duck hunt right now for some weird reason but the little gun is broken crying

I'm waiting for Duck Hunt on Wii. They said they're going to remake it, and they're also releasing the original on the Virtual Console once they come out with the Zapper attachment. The Zapper attachment looks super awesome You plug the remote into the front of it and it's like a gun with the joystick on t op above the trigger. I'll have to go find a picture, but right now I have to get going to school.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:56 pm
Skala
Fox_tomodachi

I'm waiting for Duck Hunt on Wii. They said they're going to remake it, and they're also releasing the original on the Virtual Console once they come out with the Zapper attachment. The Zapper attachment looks super awesome You plug the remote into the front of it and it's like a gun with the joystick on t op above the trigger. I'll have to go find a picture, but right now I have to get going to school.

dude, i know this sounds stupid, but seriously, if they remake duck hunt for wii and the price for a wii gets slightly lower, I will be buying one. *researches*  

foxs pet mule

Skala

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:56 pm
foxs pet mule
Skala
Fox_tomodachi

dude, i know this sounds stupid, but seriously, if they remake duck hunt for wii and the price for a wii gets slightly lower, I will be buying one. *researches*

Awww, I thought the price for a Wii is reasonable, considering PS2s were more expensive, if I remember right. But then again I only spent $50 on my Wii. Yay for gift certificates and trading in old games. mad d But what's ridiculous isn't the price of the Wii itself, but for the viritual console games (the NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and Turbographix games). You can buy the actual cartridge at Dimple records for a lot cheaper.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:50 pm
Skala
foxs pet mule
Skala
Fox_tomodachi

Awww, I thought the price for a Wii is reasonable, considering PS2s were more expensive, if I remember right. But then again I only spent $50 on my Wii. Yay for gift certificates and trading in old games. mad d But what's ridiculous isn't the price of the Wii itself, but for the viritual console games (the NES, SNES, N64, Genesis, and Turbographix games). You can buy the actual cartridge at Dimple records for a lot cheaper.

Yeah, you pay $50... I need to trade in some of my old stuff to my good pal at EB Games/Gamestop. I was just at Dimple yesterday, I should have checked that stuff out! *regret*  

Fox_tomodachi

runewizarddd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:21 am
Fox_tomodachi
Skala
foxs pet mule
Skala
Fox_tomodachi

Yeah, you pay $50... I need to trade in some of my old stuff to my good pal at EB Games/Gamestop. I was just at Dimple yesterday, I should have checked that stuff out! *regret*

I know this isgoing to sound stupid, but what's Dimple?  
Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games