Rules!! PLEASE READ.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:09 am
Alright, here are just some rules to keep the OOMPH! guild fun for all.

1. Follow Gaia's TOS. It still applies here!

2. Don't spam. That's what the Chatterbox forum is for.

3. Don't bump threads. Especially right now when the guild's still in its opening stages, its small enough that you don't need to.

4. Don't stretch the page. If you want to post an especially large image, use a link. No one likes having to use the horizontal scroll bar.

5. Be nice. This sounds like a lame rule, but let's respect everyone's opinions and whatnot. When you disagree, do it nice.

6. Swearing is fine. Just don't let it get out of hand. (Don't let "********" become every third word you type.)

7. No cybering. (Though I don't know why you would in a music guild...) Also, I know our boys are quite the sexy beasts, but let's not go TOO explicitly into that.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:05 pm
OMG! WE HAVE SUBFORUMS!! eek

Thanks to everyone who donated gold to the guild...that's what why we could afford to add two subforums! (I want to add at least one more for fanfiction, art, etc.)

Anyway, with our new subforums comes some new rules...

The Main Forum

Eventually this will just be for news, but until all the subforums are created, feel free to use it for topics that aren't related to the two already-existing subforums!

The Music and Video Subforum

Want to discuss the latest single or video? Do it here! Whether the song's from 1991 or 2006, any questions/comments go here.

The Band Members Subforum

Want to talk about sextastic Dero is? Or how awesome Flux is? Or what Crap may eat for breakfast in the morning? Find your answers here! surprised Also, picture discussions ("Quote That Pic", "Fav Pics", etc.) go here

The Fan Fun Subforum

This is pretty self-explanatory. If you've ever drawn fanart, made icons/signature banners, or written fanfiction, it goes here! All I ask is a "PG-16" rating (does that exist? Does now). Slash is fine also. Make sure all fiction and art follows the TOS, otherwise it will be removed.

The Nur Spaß Subforum

"Nur Spaß"="Only Fun". You can think of this as our sort of...hm, chatterbox. I don't know how often it'll be used, but it's there.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

The OOMPH! Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces