Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Not Your Robot

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:53 am
The guild fell off charts when I went away due to sickness. I am now allowing people the chance to hold until the 29th due to holidays.
Messages are being sent to inactive but the problem is that there are so few moderators and s many members.

~ Guild Leader

Black Bloody Roses

koritai
Hey I thought people here are suppose to be active no ones posted in the past few days, what's going on?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:06 pm
I know how you feel. But, like Black Bloody Roses said, messages are being sent to the inactives and those that dont respond are getting banned. Being a vice-captain of a active gone dead guild, I know what you mean.

Guild Crew Member
[ Inu ]

koritai
Ok thanks for the heads up, I've just came from five guilds that are no longer very active.

Not Your Robot

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Nriala

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:10 am
Okay, I just posted in the "Introduce Yourself!" part of the guild, so if you've time to read that, you'll understand why I ask here and don't necessarily search for my answer at this given time. Is there a place where you're able to submit queries on things like "Lit or Leet?" I ask because if this is supposed to be a literate Role Playing guild, why are there some not-so lit people posting? So far I've only been able to find one such example on my small deal of browsing here (under the master profiles section, page 2; the man who claims to be a murloc, compliments of World of Warcraft™, who now "suddenly knows English." Perhaps it's simply a peeve, but I'd simply like it to be known.

If not, is it possible to make such a thread where other members of the guild may submit queries on other members, should they feel they don't have the right skills to be here? I'd greatly appreciate if someone in the hierarchy or things, or someone who happens to have the correct answer, send me a PM whenever it's convenient to you.

Thanks a lot~

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:45 am
I'm sorry if this comes off as rude in the slightest, but I want to know if this is a "dying" guild >>

I know there was mention of a renovation, and that's all fine and dandy, but like.. renovating is till possible while RPing as well, and I still see the same messages that I've always seen... it's quite depressing.

Those are my two cents of the day.  

Nriala

1,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Renegadius
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:47 am
Indeed, it is rather depressing, but if I see another thread like the one you popped up while the guild staff were on hiatus you'll quickly find yourself at the bottom of a members guillotine.

With that being said, guild matters are once again being addressed, and this time, we [the staff] intend to follow through with the renovations and updates we have priorly posted. Weekly posts are now mandatory until further notice, with harsher crack-downs on threads whose centers seem to be based around chasing tail.

Suggestions are welcome, although if you find yourself wishing to complain or ask critical questions, keep it in a private message to your staff, or prepare yourself for public execution.

~Renegadius
Administrative Staff

Announcments, Rules and Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas