What do you think?
  Super =]
  Lame =/
View Results

Bloody_Mary

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:22 pm
WELCOME

This is a strictly for fun topic. No prizes, no gimmicks, just a test of a persons ability to solve wordy puzzles. The rules of the game are simple, as is playing it. I guarantee that you will not find your answers by searching the internet, at least for the riddles I provide you with. They are indeed my own, and I would hope you wouldn't use the internet to locate answers anyways. That spoils the point of the entire game. Now, for what you all dread;

RULES

1. Respect the guild rules and Gaia TOS
2. Respect every person who posts in here
3. Do not give nonsense answers to try and be funny. Chances are, you're just being ridiculous and wasting space.
4. Once a riddle has been answered, feel free to post your own. Just be sure to check back for the correct answer. I won't go fishing for it and keep track for you.
5. If these change, be sure to obide by the changes.

RIDDLES

Here, I will keep a record of the posted riddles, their answers, and who answered it correctly first.

1. I go on forever with no start and no end. I have no corners, and am not a circle. What am I?
--Answer: A line [answered by Labiy, page 1]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:50 am
A line!

Cuz you know... like in math. Those lines with the arrows on the end that have no end. I use to try to picture them going on forever, but they always ended up being circles or squares in my mind. biggrin  

Labiy
Captain

Bloody_Mary

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:23 pm
Labiy
A line!

Cuz you know... like in math. Those lines with the arrows on the end that have no end. I use to try to picture them going on forever, but they always ended up being circles or squares in my mind. biggrin

You're absolutely correct! And thank you for the donation. I'm going to put it towards my quest right now!!  
A Walk to Remember (Mini-Guild)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games