Deathrocker P I

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:35 pm
KadavericK
Mekrokiev, The Red Crayon Aristocrat Club

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Name: Elizabeth Bennet [like the character]
Favourite bands:David Bowie, Cinema Strange, Alien Sex Fiend, Christian Death/The mass majority of Rozz's other projects, Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, Nine Inch Nails, Clan of Xymox, Skinny Puppy, 45 Grave, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and The Banshees, Nirvana, Emilie Autumn, Type O Negative, Tex and the Horseheads, Voodoo Church, Angelspit, The Cure, Sex Pistols, Blondie, Specimen, Killing Joke, that's all I can remember off the top of my head
Favourite colour: Green, Black and Purple
Like: Reading, drawing, writing, watching movies, shopping, and
Dislike: stupid people.
Favourite movies: Alice in Wonderland, Resident Evil, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Green Mile, The Fifth Element, Dracula, Repo! The Genetic Opera, Toy Story 2, The Rugrats In Paris, Alice [SyFy], The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles, Labyrinth and Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence.
Favourite book: Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas, From Christian Death to Death, The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and David Bowie - By Mark Spitz.
Other things: Well I hope to become an artist when I grow up. I love Mr. Fiends work

Spoopy-bat

O.G. Gaian

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:34 pm
Katacomb Kitten
User Image
Name: Elizabeth Crowley
Favourite bands: Cinema Strange, Alien Sex Fiend, Christian Death/The mass majority of Rozz's other projects, Gary Numan/Tubeway Army, Nine Inch Nails, Clan of Xymox, Skinny Puppy, David Bowie, 45 Grave, Joy Division, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and The Banshees, Nirvana, Emilie Autumn, Type O Negative, Tex and the Horseheads, Voodoo Church, Angelspit, The Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Sex Pistols, Blondie, Specimen, Killing Joke, that's all I can remember off the top of my head
Favourite colour: Green, Black and Purple
Like: Reading, drawing, writing, watching movies, shopping, and
Dislike: stupid people.
Favourite movies: Alice in Wonderland, Resident Evil, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Green Mile, The Fifth Element, Dracula
Favourite book: Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas and From Christian Death to Death
Other things: Well I hope to become an artist when I grow up. I love Mr. Fiends work

We're not so different, you and I.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:03 am
A Kiss Goodbye
User Image

Name: Sebastian.
Favourite bands: Skinny Puppy, Christian Death, Grateful Dead, Depeche Mode, Joy Division, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Crass, Fad Gadget, The Velvet Underground, Bowie, Shadow Project, Daucus Karota, The Bolshoi, AFI, NIN, Bauhaus, Skeletal Family, Enisturzende Neubauten, Collapsing New People, Smashing Pumpkins, Sisters of Mercy, Circle Takes the Square, Moby, Placebo, No Means No, Bad Brains, London After Midnight, Aliex Sex Fiend, Adam and the Ants, Specimen, I could go on.
Favourite colour: Light shades of grey.
Like: Caffeine, biking, rollerblading, kayaking, reading, writing, MTG, painting, film related things, journalism, iced tea, political activism, etc.
Dislike: Fascism, addictive drugs.
Favourite movies: A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest, Edward Scissorhands, Nightemare Before Christmas, Ju On, La Jette, Hedwig and the Angry Inch, Velvet Goldmine, Breakfast on Pluto, Rocky Horror, Hook, Labrynth, etc.
Favourite books: Demian, Abarat, Siddhartha, Grapes of Wrath, Cut My Hair, the Series of Unfortuante Events, etc.
Other things: 0 + 2 = 4.

You're sexy haha  

Glittery Guts

Glittery Guts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am
Name: Adora
Favourite bands: Christian Death, DEATH!, Siouxsie and the Banshees, psyclon nine, HIM, Lamb of God, Slayer, The Velvet Underground, Bowie, Shadow Project, AFI, NIN, Bauhaus, Skeletal Family, Collapsing New People, Smashing Pumpkins, Sisters of Mercy, 69 eyes, Bad Brains, London After Midnight, Alien Sex Fiend, Adam and the Ants, Eat your makeup, Lacrimosa....etc
Favourite colour: i like all colours
Like: Coke, reading, writing, violent video games, painting, film making, journalism, zombies, music, ART etc.
Dislike: Mean rude people.
Favourite movies: A Clockwork Orange, One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Shining, Carrie, Child's Play, The Eye, Velvet Goldmine, Breakfast on Pluto, Rocky Horror, Hook, Labrynth, etc.
Favourite books: Brahm Stoker's Dracula, anything by Ann Rice, HP Lovecraft stuff, Spell Books etc.
Other things: I am an artist cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:59 pm
User Image

wats soup guiz?  

Dr Suicide93

God_Recalled

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:45 pm
THINK LONG AND HAARRRDD
I've no current pictures. =/
Name: Jordahn. Kitty. Whatever.
Favourite bands: SWITCHBLADE SYMPHONY, T.S.O.L., 45 Grave, Cinema Strange, Christian Death, Death In June, Bauhaus, Joy Division, Corey Hart, David Bowie, Sex Pistols, Dead Can Dance, The Quakes, 1919, Alien Sex Fiend, The Cure, The Bolshoi, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Black Tape For A Blue Girl, Calabrese, The Schoolyard Heroes, c**t 45, The Blood Brothers, The Jesus and Mary Chain, various composers. Yes, these are my favorite. I'm big on music.
Favourite colour: Purple.
Likes: A dead scene, writing, concerts, music, debate, turtles, combat boots.
Dislikes: Most people who surround me. My shortness.
Favourite movies: Phantom of the Opera, Grease.
Favourite book: The Illustrated Works of Edgar Allen Poe, The Vampire Chronicles, Alfred Hitchcock's stories... Pretty much anything.
Other things: I feel noobish. dramallama

LOL this is me three years ago

i thought i recognized this guild

also i'm not as big of a douche bag anymore and i definitely don't listen to c**t 45

i'm just gonna fill this out again

Name: jordahn, god
Favourite bands: tsol, rudimentary peni, mephisto walz, oingo boingo, siouxsie and the banshees, bell hollow, the angelic process, nurse with wound, acid bats, skeletal family, deadchovsky, alien sex fiend, cinema strange, the deadfly ensemble, the associates, dr. octagon, wu tang clan, kap bambino, joy division, sopor aeternus, dead can dance, katzenjammer kabarett, eat your make-up, limp wrist, the cure, pink turns blue, schoolyard heroes, the blood brothers, corpus delicti, burning image, bone orchard, 1919, billie holiday, screamin jay hawkins
Favourite colour: purple, still
Like: tittayz
Dislike: THE MAN, spaghetti
Favourite movies: return of the living dead, suburbia, crash
Favourite book: the vampire armand (i know that's douchey but ******** you all i like anne rice)
Other things: my p***s is 10 inches wide  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm
God_Recalled
LOL this is me three years ago

i thought i recognized this guild

also i'm not as big of a douche bag anymore and i definitely don't listen to c**t 45

i'm just gonna fill this out again

Name: jordahn, god
Favourite bands: tsol, rudimentary peni, mephisto walz, oingo boingo, siouxsie and the banshees, bell hollow, the angelic process, nurse with wound, acid bats, skeletal family, deadchovsky, alien sex fiend, cinema strange, the deadfly ensemble, the associates, dr. octagon, wu tang clan, kap bambino, joy division, sopor aeternus, dead can dance, katzenjammer kabarett, eat your make-up, limp wrist, the cure, pink turns blue, schoolyard heroes, the blood brothers, corpus delicti, burning image, bone orchard, 1919, billie holiday, screamin jay hawkins
Favourite colour: purple, still
Like: tittayz
Dislike: THE MAN, spaghetti
Favourite movies: return of the living dead, suburbia, crash
Favourite book: the vampire armand (i know that's douchey but ******** you all i like anne rice)
Other things: my p***s is 10 inches wide

You. Me. Sex. Now.  

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

veil of stars

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image
Name: El
Favourite bands: The Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Christian Death, Specimen, Bauhaus, Fields of the Nephilim, London After Midnight, Theatre of Tragedy, Depeche Mode...
Favourite colour: purple or dark red
Like: music, art, literature, physics
Dislike: I don't like bananas much... xp
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings
Favourite book: Lord of the Rings
Other things: I'm actually British. Stalk me on last.fm  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 pm
veil of stars
User Image
Name: El
Favourite bands: The Sisters of Mercy, The Cure, Christian Death, Specimen, Bauhaus, Fields of the Nephilim, London After Midnight, Theatre of Tragedy, Depeche Mode...
Favourite colour: purple or dark red
Like: music, art, literature, physics
Dislike: I don't like bananas much... xp
Favourite movies: Lord of the Rings
Favourite book: Lord of the Rings
Other things: I'm actually British. Stalk me on last.fm

I can barely see you. gonk  

Miss Fiendette

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

It freezes me

Lavish Pumpkin

18,125 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:00 pm
Name: ChrisScreama
Favourite bands: Thats a ******** annoying question, the answer to that can change daily.. I will always have anything involving Siouxsie Sioux on the top of my apparent 'list' I loved her with the creatures and I love her now smile She one of my very few 'idols' razz
Favourite colour: Dark Purple (this can change form time to time too)
Like: cats, bats, coffins, poffins, wonderland, floodland
Dislike: alot of things O.O
Favourite movies: .... again, do you really wanna huge a** list? I could jsut copy and paste it from my facecrack account...
Favourite book: I like Edgar Allen Poe's stuff.. and Harry Potter <.<
Other things: Im a Goth, an artist, a model, a performer and a Geek...

and I s**t bats blaugh

..that was painful to fill out, if you wanna know more, ask I guess ninja

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 am
Name: I have several names, from life, to stage, to internet. Tany will be okay I suppose.
Favourite bands: Sooo many ! Christian Death, Virgin Prunes, Joy Division, Resurex, Nekromantix, Death In June, And One, DAF, The Adicts, The Cure, Type O Negative, Non Servium, Siouxsie, Dead or Alive, Madre del Vizio, Carillon del Dolore, Raison d'Être, The Clash, Queen, Jay Munly... and so many more...
Favourite colour: Violet
Like: Lots of things
Dislike: Even more
Favourite movies: Clockwork Orange, American Psycho, all David Lynch, all Peter Greenaway, Valhalla Rising...
Favourite book: Just can't decide... I love Bret Easton Ellis, Hanif Kureishi, Flaubert, Poe, Eiji Yoshikawa, Rimbaud...
Other things: You could have noticed that English is not my mother tongue. Sorry if sometimes my speech is a little cranky... Anyway, a few things about me : I'm a veggie, I'm married, I sing in a deathrock/batcave band, I raise pet rats, I l♥ve Frank Miller's Batman, I work for an environmental NGO, I do some needlecraft, I smoke a lot, I booze from time to time and I get pissed easily !  

Llyahnn

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Xiloamne

1,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Jerry Only of the Misfits and I
Name: Phoenix.
Favourite bands: The Cure, Placebo, She Wants Revenge, The Clash, Depeche Mode, Skinny Puppy, The Sisters of Mercy, etc.
Favourite colour: Jet Black, Dark Reds/Purples/Blues.
Like: Honesty, Friends, Skateboarding, Writing, Reading.
Dislike: Metalcore.
Favourite movies: The Crow, Le Femme Nikita, Resevoir Dogs, The Big Lewboski
Favourite book: 1984 by George Orwell.
Other things:  
Deathrock

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items