Guard...?
  Rocks!!! HECK YEAH!!
  Is my passion.
  HURTS!!!! T_T
  All three... O.O
View Results

Nothing is Set in Stone

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:39 pm
Anywho... Me and the guard from CWHS (Kudos if you can figure out what school that is... PM me if you do know.) we're going to Vegas March 2-4. I dont quite know exactly what day the competition, but like I said... We're going to be there March 2-4. We are a World class guard, and have a super coolio show named "A Case of You". So... Give me this info if you are going so I can scream my a** off for you and your guard!

Your name: Jessica
Your School/Guard Name: CWHS (kudos if you find out the school name. PM me if you do)
Class: World
Show title: A Case of You

Here's your form:
Your name:
Your School/Guard Name:
Class:
Show title:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 4:23 pm
I didn't go, but my instructor from Insignia was there. Some of the other girls from my guard went too because their mom is in a senior guard who was there as well. I heard it was awesome. biggrin  

Kaerfz

SeanF

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:54 am
I was there...i go every year! I love the vegas regional because its vegas of course! but im sad to hear and im sure everyone else will be to...that the vegas regional is no more...it has been changed to San Diego...Vegas or SD...id prefer vegas...SD is right around the corner id much rather go somewhere i dont go every other weekend!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:37 pm
Isn't it at San Diego now?  

Lady Argos

Winterguard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas