Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:54 am
Quote:

OOMPH! at Echo 2007: Banned last year, this year a nomination!

You’re sure to remember the controversial banning of OOMPH! last year from the Echo awards ceremony because of their single, “Gott ist ein Popstar”. Dero, Crap and Flux took it in stride and awarded their tickets to 3 fans. The neckties in charge of the Echos seem to have conveniently forgotten all about their overreactions last year, because this year OOMPH! have not only been invited to the ceremony, they’re also nominated in the category “National Rock/Alternative Group of the Year” – and, go figure this, for their 2006 CD “GlaubeLiebeTod”…yes, the album containing “Gott ist ein Popstar”, as well as the original version of “Träumst Du?” which provided the basis for the version that recently won Stefan Raab’s Bundesvision Song Contest hands down. This new version of “Träumst Du?”, featuring the fabulous duet with Dero and special guest singer Marta Jandová of Die Happy, is also included on the reissue of the current OOMPH! ‘Best Of’ album “Delikatessen”. And this album just re-entered the German album charts at Number 72!

He who laughs last laughs loudest, so OOMPH! are really pleased to see “GlaubeLiebeTod” nominated for the Echo this year. No guts, no glory – and 2007 is seeing things go OOMPH!’s way. Heart and courage DO pay off in the end, and 2006’s “GlaubeLiebeTod” is finally getting the recognition it deserves!

As a small token of thanks for your undying support, we’re having a drawing starting this coming Friday here at www.oomph.de for tickets to the WOK World Championships on March 9th in Innsbruck, Austria! By the way: The winning Bundesvision Song Contest Team is warming up for the event wink ! Don’t miss out on this WOK insanity! Check back in and snatch up the tickets!

taken from the English side of OOMPH!.de

Quote:
Along side them are Die Toten Hosen, Madsen, Mia, and Sportfreunde Stiller.

The Echo Awards will take place on Sunday, March 25th at the Palais am Funkturm in Berlin.

taken from OOMPH!Supernova.com

Yay for the irony! I remember when they got banned last year...they offered to perform GieP in English and that got shot down too. Seriously, stop censoring/banning stuff that just might tick a couple people off! scream Ok, I'm done ranting. For now.

I want those tickets...would I be able to make it over there? No. But I still want them...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:39 pm
I don't see what's so bad about "Gott ist ein Popstar"

I don't really get the song, to be honest. biggrin

Hero Propaganda

Anime_Machine!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:52 pm
Yay, go OOMPH!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:16 pm
YAY!!! *tosses confetti*  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Hero Propaganda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:18 pm
watchdawg77
YAY!!! *tosses confetti*

Just out of curiosity, who's the guy in the icon in your signature? IS THAT RICHARD KRUSPE?!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:30 pm
3nodding why yes it is! He's my 'Happy and Accomplished' feeling icon!...i have more feeling icons here...

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/jsikes/  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:50 am
Ok, I know this doesn't have anything to do with OOMPH!, but I wanted to post it anyway...

Rammstein also has a nomination in the ECHO Awards this year! Völkerball is up for Best Music DVD-Production (National or International)!!

Viel Glück! To both bands! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:33 pm
watchdawg77
3nodding why yes it is! He's my 'Happy and Accomplished' feeling icon!...i have more feeling icons here...

It goes straight to your login sweatdrop  

Crumb Dumpster

Super Hoarder

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:06 am
Today's the day, guys!!

Viel Glueck, OOMPH! xd (Und Rammstein)

EDIT: Nevermind, I can't read my numbers. TOMORROW's the day!! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:24 pm
Count_Milly
watchdawg77

It goes straight to your login sweatdrop

oh...

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 12:13 pm
Bushido's nominated for an award too! Now I have THREE bands/artists to vote for!! xp

Why don't I care this much about American music awards? confused  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:41 pm
Damn! OOMPH! didn't win the ECHO...Sportfreunde Stiller did. Good job anyway, guys, I'm sure it was close! biggrin  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

watchdawg77
Crew

Loyal Bookworm

19,325 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:40 am
SparrowWriter
Damn! OOMPH! didn't win the ECHO...Sportfreunde Stiller did. Good job anyway, guys, I'm sure it was close! biggrin

sad ...i wish thay would have won though...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:49 am
watchdawg77
SparrowWriter

sad ...i wish thay would have won though...

Ich auch. Rammstein didn't win either. crying Out of my three, only Bushido won.  

Gek -LaLeLu-
Captain

The OOMPH! Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces