season 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:18 pm
Tell me what you think is going to happen.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:36 am
ASHLEY BETTER NOT ******** BREAK SPENCERS HEAR CAUSE IF SHE DOES ILL CRY AND THEN FLY TO LA AND BREAK HER FACE!!!!!!!!  

XTCloud

andgodwept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:39 pm
XTCloud
ASHLEY BETTER NOT ******** BREAK SPENCERS HEAR CAUSE IF SHE DOES ILL CRY AND THEN FLY TO LA AND BREAK HER FACE!!!!!!!!

no not mandy's face  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:06 pm
yeah your right... aidens face... but id still flip s**t at mandy  

XTCloud

system 153

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:14 pm
Ashley and Spencer should stay together, or I die.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:47 am
i think either aiden or clay is going to die and then ashley will become all sad because she still had feelings with aiden and it will break spencer and ashley up. i think thats what is going to happen even though i dont want it to because they are the best couple.  

pencilsrule

system 153

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:16 pm
pencilsrule
i think either aiden or clay is going to die and then ashley will become all sad because she still had feelings with aiden and it will break spencer and ashley up. i think thats what is going to happen even though i dont want it to because they are the best couple.

That would suck. I would like... shoot myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:54 pm
I like Spencer and Ashley together, but Ashley doesn't know what she wants she says she wants Spencer but she is sleeping with Adien. I think Spencer should find somebody else cause I want to see Spencer happy. lo Me like Spencer heart  

phole4ever

spashleyluver13

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:09 pm
oh, oh, oh! well there was a spoiler that carmen came back and she either kisses or fights ashley and then on the promo it showed carmen moving ashley's hair away from her face but i don't think that they will kiss. i think that right when carmen moves the hair away spencer will walk in and go "Oh Ashley not again" or something like that and then just run out and then ashley'll just be like "god carmen why did you have to mess everything up" and then they'd get into a fight. it'd be sooo intense!  
South of Nowhere

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games