Perfectly Flawed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:13 pm
I guess I'll start things off here. This is a fanfic that I wrote for the manga Angel Sanctuary and it targets the characters Rosiel and Katan. Some of you guys who've been to my journal have probably read this already but I'll post it here to see what everyone thinks.

Warning: This fanfiction does contain shounen-ai and a bit of bondage. Nothing too horrible but just a little of each.

Perfectly Flawed

I dug my nails hard into the porcelain skin beneath me. My eyes twinkled as rivulets of bloods pushed themselves from the wounds as they made way down his neck. Leaning closer, I gently placed my lips upon the wound and lapped up the crimson liquid.

Euphoric.

With great effort, I detached my mouth from his neck and stared at the piece of work before me.

My Katan, my sweet Katan, laid before me a bloody work of art. His arms were fastened tightly to the bedpost and as were his legs. His clothes have all been removed and only a mere blanket kept his decency in tact.

Those eyes.

I struck his face as hard as I could. It was those eyes, those damn eyes again. Always staring, disapproving. Those innocent eyes, glazed over with disappointment. Why? Why can he not approve of my actions even once? Why won’t he whisper those sweet words of lies like he often does?

I gripped his chin and crashed my lips upon his. I forced my way in as if in some way, I will gain his approval.

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

Not even a movement of rejection. Enraged, I bit down upon his lower lip and relished in the familiar copper taste that filled my mouth.

A wince.

My eyes opened wide as my ear registered the sound. Was that? Yes, I believe it was. At last, he felt pain. No longer was I able to hold in the laughter that erupted like a volcano after a millennia of dormancy.

“So…” I said as I drunk in the image before me, “Tell me…who is your god? I want to hear you say it.”

His eyes that had remained fixed upon the ceiling turned and stared into mine. I flinched at the sudden intensity.

“Not you,” he whispered. “It will never be you.”

Before I could stop myself, my hand flew out to strike him across the face once more.

“Why?” I yelled and lifted him up by his hair until our eyes were mere inches apart.

“Because…” he whispered, his voice hoarse. “God is a cold and cruel being who cares nothing for the ones he created. You are not like him, you will never be like him.”

My grip on his hair loosened and he fell back upon soft pillows. I chuckled softly while I buried my face into my hand. As much as I tried to stop it, one silent tear escaped and made its way down my cheek. He has no idea. He has no idea how painful his words were, much more than any venomous curses could ever be.

I reached over and unfastened the ropes that held his hands and legs. “Go,” I commanded and turned my back to him.

My eyes closed as I contemplated my actions. A chill worked its way up my spine as I felt a pair of arms enveloped me.

Stupid Child.

My stupid child.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:27 pm
As I've said before... ooooooooooooooooh ^_^ I really love it Rosie. I think there are a few tense shifts unless thats just me like when you said

I stuck his face as hard as I can-- should that be as hard as I could? or somethin of the sort. Lol sorry if I'm wrong XD But I totally love it, you really get deep into the chars.  

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:21 pm
Yeah let me go change that real quick. I could never tell with phase shift. xp Curse you English language! Lol, the nine years of not knowing English caught up to me.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:08 pm
Hee! thats why I'm here to help? lol XD  

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

RadicalFox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:01 am
No matter how many times I re-read this it's always a surprise. lol Nice job Orochi-chan! You really are one hell of a writer.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:45 am
Aaw, thank you very much Arachne. ^^

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:39 pm
Heh, Dozier is good then eh? XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:56 pm
Heck yes.
I hate to admit it but her class really does help.
o.o

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

lil_augurey

4,800 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:01 pm
Getting better every time. 3nodding

I'm saving that post above me for future reference.

*click*  
Writing Circle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff