Reply Pets
Fleas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowWish

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:14 am
Something that goes hand in hand with having pets. How do you deal with fleas with your cat/dog/rabbit/fish?

My entire house seems to have fleas right now.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:39 pm
re fleas where i live it is very dry and we have a lot of probbs at times with the fleas in the dust for the 3 cats we use flea collars and spray round the house  

Unlucky_Furball

Crystal_Fragments

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:47 pm
Where we live, we haven't had a flea problem for years. But I agree with diamonds and pearls. The spray works wonders.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:55 pm
My cat gets frontline every month, plus I've been spraying the floors and vacuuming and everything I've read about. He also gets flea baths occasionally.

Maybe I should just accept I also have pet fleas, and start to name them all...

ShadowWish

Crystal_Fragments

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:23 pm
LOL.....maybe there are some natural remedies to try? Or plants that you could grow in the garden? How are things going with the battle?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:57 pm
Lots of bugs hate marigolds, don't know if that holds true for fleas or not. You might need to take your animals out and bomb your house to eradicate the problem, even call your vet and see what they advise esp since they know your local conditions.
I use frontline on my cat/dog and i swear by it.  

artistic tempertantrum

ShadowWish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:30 pm
My vet (well, HIS vet) advised the frontline. Poor little guy is still itchy.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:08 am
I just recently came across some natural alternatives on Wild Oats Health Food Store's website.
It tells you how to rid your furry friends and home of the pests. I'm definitely going to try them on our babies (two dogs and one cat). They had some other great ideas there too! I hope this helps. biggrin  

bohemian babie

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Unlucky_Furball

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:35 pm
has any one ever been to the shows or fairs as i think they are called in the states and canada and ever seen ant one with pet fleas  
Pets

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games