Latest Album, Journey!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:05 am
For their sixth anniversary, w-inds. has recently released their album, Journey! smile

The album was decent for me. I'm not rushing out to Kinokuniya or Mitsuwa to buy it, though, honestly. s: It might just be the fact that my w-inds. fandom has really toned down in the past couple of months, but I don't know. Some of the songs I really did enjoy listening to though. smile The guitars that they've put in are really pretty. :3

ee, so what about you guys? What do you think of the album~?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:38 am
I still feel bad that I have not yet heard this full album. I am going to TSUTAYA soon to get it. What songs do you like best? Which ones didn't you like?  

hgtedo

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:36 pm
-goes off to upload it for you-

And, all of the songs are great, actually. ^^; The only song that took some adjusting to for me was TRIANGLE. Still, it's really catchy to me now. XD;; My favorites off the album were (not including the singles) Milky Way, Is that you, & Crazy for You, though.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:22 am
Wow! Did you really upload it? I had a day off today and spent it with my boyfriend. I have a day off tomorrow too so I think I will go to Tsutaya tomorrow and check out the album. Does anyone need the album uploaded? I can rip it and put it up here if anyone is interested. I will post again once I have listened to the album  

hgtedo

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:00 am
I have been trying, but really, my internet is such a spaz ._. When I get on my laptop, I'll definitely do it~ >3< Sorry!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 pm
/the album is now uploaded :3  

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

hgtedo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:14 am
Thank you! I justed Rented the album from Tsutaya today. We seem to be on the same wave length. So far I like the songs "THIS IS OUR SHOW" and "Trial" best but that is only after one lesson. Off for another listen through. I am thinking of getting the CD because of the DVD. Is the DVD worth it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:21 pm
Heh, nice. Listen to Milky Way! It's so pretty~~

and, I haven't gotten the chance to see the DVD ><

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

hgtedo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:53 pm
My gosh! I don't know why you had trouble adjusting to TRIANGLE! I love this song! I mean it is so awesome! ^-^ I am so going to bust a move at the concert. Such a good song to clean to!

If you put the Journey album into I-Tunes (if you get it from the CD) iTunes will give you the art work! ^-^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:28 pm
Really? =o It isn't giving it for me. Maybe because I'm three iTunes behind, lol. That's awesome though! (:

I'm not sure what I had against TRIANGLE, either, lol~

Inkieee!
Vice Captain

aKuma_TsubaSa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:49 am
i wanted the album too bad i cant buy it T crying T  
w-inds. chat!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items