Reply The Akatsuki Guild
Mah...anyone up for spoliers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lumiex

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:24 pm
Okay my fellow guild members I have a favor to ask you. Some idiot at my school keeps ranting about the Akatsuki leader. Yes, the dark little dude who looks like Yondaime. What's this about the leader is really a guy with mutiple earrings and such?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:30 pm
KyokoXnoxKaze
Oi...who thinks Uchiha Itachi will get killed by Sasuke? Or Vice versa?

I can't imagine the thought of Itachay (yes, ItaCHAY) dieing. I mean, after all he's done, all the damage he's caused, he's just going to die in the end, like nothing every happened? It just sounds so weird.

I believe (and hope) Sasuke dies. It sounds less corny and it's much suitable. Think about it. If Sasuke came back after everything he did, it would just be stupid.

"Hey everyone, I'm back! Sorry I killed a lot of people and put everyone in danger. Not to mention literally emotionally scarred a few of you. Sorry about that. We're cool, right?" - yeah, no, just no.  

Cicaneo

Cicaneo

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:33 pm
KyokoXnoxKaze
Okay my fellow guild members I have a favor to ask you. Some idiot at my school keeps ranting about the Akatsuki leader. Yes, the dark little dude who looks like Yondaime. What's this about the leader is really a guy with mutiple earrings and such?

It's true. He has a double nose piercing. I saw it in the manga. (not a fake version; it’s authentic)  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 12:48 pm
Cicaneo
KyokoXnoxKaze

It's true. He has a double nose piercing. I saw it in the manga. (not a fake version; it’s authentic)

OOO~! Thanks dear ^^  

Lumiex

girlpresses

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:57 pm
hello everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:13 pm
Hello dear, thanks for posting in my section. >.< It's getting so empty that I see cobwebs...XD  

Lumiex

Zero Enza 88

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:19 pm
i think itachi will destroy sasuke like every other time yet he will destroy his chakra so sasuke will never be able to recover or some major catastrafi will happen and they both die wich will totaly suck and i just like spelling witch wich !!"otaku for life"!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:40 pm
Okay people EXTRA UPDATE

...Sorry to offend those but I really can't read TXT and all DAT or whatever
"I Support "Save the vowels"...Type out your DAMN words.

Not likely...
I believe that it will be a close call or something like it.  

Lumiex

Lumiex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:28 am
Haha...just dropping by to say that I'm promoting...so if I'm not on tonight I might by party-ing  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:16 pm
The leader is probably Uchiha Madara. Just my little theory, but who knows?  

burzyamo

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Lumiex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:27 pm
OOO~! EXCELLENT THOUGHT~! Even I didn't consider that yet. It's probably because people keep saying that It's someone with spiky hair. But hey Uchiha Sasuke has Uchiha Madara's hairstyle X3.

Also If you are not watching Shippuden...The latest epsiode states that Yondaime is Naruto's father...MYSTERY SOLVED (Finally)...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:26 pm
Ximik14

I disagree. We hardly know anything about him.  

Cicaneo

Lumiex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:24 pm
Cicaneo
Ximik14

I disagree. We hardly know anything about him.

Dear, did you read the Uchiha Theory I put up? READ THAT FIRST. . .
The people here are kinda' basing their conversations on. (If not beat me with a box of cookies >.<) So actually there is quite a bit of information...
Also Uchiha Sasuke's hair is like Uchiha Madara's, no joke.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 pm
Don't forget suigetsu he is on saske team with jugo and kairin  

AKATSUKI werewolf

The Akatsuki Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out