Reply Arts Center
A story (in the making)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tazzy Wolfstar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:26 pm
I have decided to start a story here. I have been working it in my mind for some time. So I thought what the heck, give it a try. So I want to try it here. I hope that people will comment alont the way.

Thanks

Cookie(tazzy)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:25 pm
It was early morning, cold and brisk. Tazzy and Max, her wolf pup, walked around the village, coming back from their night time watch. "It will be nice to get into my warm bed after breakfast, won't Max?" Tazzy was dressed in a warm animal coat. She was dressed like a scout: Warm animal fur coat, brown leather pants and boots. Her shirt was made from alzee skin with the fur on the outside. The fur was more decoritive than for warmth. Her mother made this for her, her grandfather gave it to her the day that she became a scout. Tazzy took off her wool hat and fluffed her short black hair. She kept it short, like most scouts.  

Tazzy Wolfstar

Arianah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:46 am
Gimme more! We needs more!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:29 pm
This is a very good beginning. So, you have decided to write a story about your Avi and Character, Tazzy Wolfstar. Good Character description. I liked her already. ^_^

Um, you might have to watch out for grammer and typos, I think I caught one already.

"eh, Max?" unless of course I completely missed the point and Tazzy is speaking to Max in Elvish or something....  

Nina Purpleton

Arts Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff