Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply System Diabolical: Episode 3 - The Fight for Metro City (Starting!)
Beat/Box -or- The Priorities of Gill Martin

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Last Anonymous
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:58 pm

entry 192/may 1st
I stood at the back of the stone gargoyle, my foot against the fake scaley back, the blue of my converse sneakers lit up in the sunsetting light, it was may, and the three year aniversity of the day we left on the cruise that was supposed to calm our nerves, and ended up ripping us appart.
The building I stood at the crest was the Greffin Center, I and System owned the penthouse office suite, and I did all the business out of it. Kris had picked it because of the view.

I missed her.

My mind raced through all the things she was, and all the things I missed about her. Log, i will tell you, she is beautiful, this naturally beautiful hair and looks, and more personality then anything, and she could... well... a gentleman doesnt tell.....

Maybe it was my fault SD fell apart, because I fell for her. I would not be surprised. Fink as missing. My sisters have left. Kris has gone searching for herself... all the others have dissapeared as well, and the looming shade of VILLIAN grows higher.

From my view, I could see the VILLIAN's headquaters, the gothic tower, or as it is known to the rest of the world, Riot's Tower. I always shivered when people called it that, my mothers name on such a evil thing.

I gave a long sigh and turned, walking back into the office, to think of whatelse I was supposed to do.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:54 pm
entry 194/july 17
Kris is back.

With her is a new atitude about me and SD. She hates me, log. She cant even look at me, and i am the same way, i dont need to be feeling this way when I know, that in order to save her, that she has to get out of here, as fast as possible...

i am a mess...

VILLIAN will take her and it will be my fault. I wont be able to save her, just like before! I cant save anyone! I couldnt save my sister from becoming one of them...

I will parlay with VILLIAN tomorrow.

Give them my power to save my... family...

Kris.

I love you.

The Last Anonymous
Captain

System Diabolical: Episode 3 - The Fight for Metro City (Starting!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games