Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Writing Circle
"The Six" ~ Chapter 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Do You Think (Be Honest-1 is the Highest)
View Results

konohamaru the wise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:56 pm
OK, well, this isn't really based upon anything, well, i guess it's actually based on everything. For some time, i've had some ideas swirling around in my head for characters, settings, and storylines, and it finally came together, so i thought the first place i'd put it is here. It's about vampires, and a girl named fiamma who breaks a "unspoken law", amongst her vampire family, and has to deal with the consequences. I hope you like it!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:14 pm
Fiamma sat alone on her warm bed, crying for what seemed like an eternity. Why? Why should it be so wrong... All I gave them was the truth, was that so horrible? After a brief knock on the hard oak door, a pale servant poked his head into the victorian bed chamber, "Miss Fiamma, The Six are ready for you now, follow me, if you would...". Fiamma stood and wiped her eyes, I suppose it's now or never..., after a quick glance at the mirror, she strode out into the lavish hallway and followed the servant down the hall. After walking the length of the mansion, they came to spiral staircase, leading to the lower levels. A shiver ran down her spine as she descended into the darkness. her hands were shaking, what's wrong with me?. They finally came to the stone archway leading into the throne room, and the servant turned to her, "Fiamma...I know not why you are called here, but I can offer only this, for whatever reason Lord Vivace has summoned you, you must remember, do not anger him...He is a wrathful leader, and is not to be toyed with. This is where I leave you, the best of luck to you." Fiamma took it in stride and walked briskly into the chamber. As soon as she passed under the arch a cold voice made her stop in her tracks. "Welcome Fiamma...I do think this will be...Quite the occasion..." A cold, dark cackling echoed throughout the chamber, and for what seemed like the first time in her life, Fiamma was scared...

TO BE CONTINUED...  

konohamaru the wise

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:33 pm
Not bad at all Konohamaru! It takes a lot for me to be impress when it comes to a story so be assure that it's quite good. I love your description of the surrounding. You described enough for the reader to be able to picture but you didn't go into every tedious detail. All in all, marvelous job!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:21 pm
"The Six", Chapter 2

"Tell me Fiamma...What was your motivation? Were you curious? Rebellious against your father, perhaps? Speak child!". Fiamma laughed at this utterance. love?, she thought bitterly, they ask me to explain love?, "What an intoxicating and preposterous idea! Love is inexplainable! It has no rhyme or reason! It is, because it is! I cannot explain it anymore than you could." Fiamma sighed, and waited for a response. A long, dark silence followed her speech, and finally, Brakkis the Third spoke. "Why was he not killed, with the rest of the humans? You were given orders to slay any human upon sight!". For this, Fiamma had no answer. It's because I love him... "Because--I--Well, you see--", It was now Gariz the Fifth's turn to laught, "Can you not see, my counselmen? She truly is in love", He leaned forward into the light and Fiamma could see a wicked, twisted smile upon his age worn face, "But for a love so impure, and so...Disgusting, she must...be killed.", If possible, Gariz's smile even broadened. Narisul the Sixth yelled angrily at Gariz, "No! She is the daughter of the order's high priest! She must remain alive!". Killed?...But surely, it was not that drastic? Tears began falling from Fiamma's pale face. It was not that she might die, but that she may never again see the face of her lover, the human named Christophe.

TO BE CONTINUED...  

konohamaru the wise

Clouds_Lover
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:02 pm
Not bad ^_^ not bad ^_^ keep goin with it! Lets see where it takes you.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:25 pm
Update! XD  

Inorganic Lord Rosiel
Captain

konohamaru the wise

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:42 pm
We last left the troublesome Fiamma in the counsel chambers, and now, for a brief time, we take our story to follow Serie, father of Fiamma...

"Dammit! How dare they call a meeting without me!" Serie rushed down the long hallway towards the archway. When he reached it, he found it closed and locked. Serie took half a second to examine the lock, after whick, he flicked three, tiny pins from his sleeve, rammed them into the lock, and turned. The lock clicked open, and Serie burst into the room. The room fell silent as he walked into the cold stone chamber, the only sound left was of his heels, clicking upon the marble floor. Vivace started, "Serie! M-my lord, w-what of this intrusion? th-this is a c-closed counsel!", Serie's eyes flicked towards Vivace and his eyes flashed menacingly, "Shut up, you incompetent fool! How dare you call a meeting without my presence! And why threaten my daughter with death? Do you mean to invoke my wrath?!", Vivace's face became, if possible, paler, "My lord, it was Gariz, he was--", too late. Serie already had Gariz by the throat, "I do not approve of Cristophe any more than you do, but if she dies by your hand, I swear on The Order's blood, that you will die by mine." Serie dropped Gariz back into his seat and stalked past Fiamma, "Come", he said briefly, and Fiamma exited the chamber, running at Serie's heels. Back in the chamber, the door slammed shut, and Gariz slumped over his desk. He had fainted.

TO BE CONTINUED...  
Writing Circle

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff