Fortune
  Money
  Power
  Snugglebunnies!
  Other
View Results

Geak of Nature

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:27 am
This idea is stolen from the LJ site of the same name.

Here's how it works:

You quote the previous poster's wish and then grant it. But in granting it, you cause the outcome to be unpleasant, undesirable, disastrous and tantalizingly in direct opposition to what the poster wanted to achieve.

Then you post your own wish for the next person to grant.

Here's an example:

Wish: I wish I had all the money I could ever want.

Quote:
Wish: I wish I had all the money I could ever want.

Granted. You have all the money you could ever want. In fact you acquire more money in a single day than you could ever hope to spend in a life time. Unfortunately, all that money has come from everyone else in the world, which causes the world economy to spiral into abject poverty. Factories close, farms turn to wastelands, and you quickly discover that there's nothing to buy. Humankind eventually dies out, and the predominant life forms become insects, mice and mold.

Wish: I wish I could eat lots of ice cream and not get sick from it or gain weight.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:08 am
Geak of Nature

Wish: I wish I could eat lots of ice cream and not get sick from it or gain weight.

Granted. You now have the ability to eat all of the ice cream that your heart desires. Unfortunately, your teeth are such a mess, that they will all have to be extracted eek . Hey! but don't worry, at least you will look great in that bathing suit this summer 3nodding . You can still enjoy ice cream and all of the other foods you love, without gaining a pound! dramallama You'll just have to puree them with a blender. Mmm, yummy...ENJOY! 4laugh

Wish: I wish that I could own a private island! pirate  

bohemian babie

500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items