Reply The American Military Guild
US NAVY!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thepinkyofmsj

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 pm
If you are in or trying to be in the US Navy and you just want to talk or ask questions..here is the place for you. GO NAVY!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:31 pm
So, what do you think about the decommissioning of Battle Ships?  

Bossman Joe
Captain

warbomber58

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:32 pm
what does it feel like falling off an aircraft carrier  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:34 pm
warbomber58
I assume not good.  

Bossman Joe
Captain

thepinkyofmsj

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:14 pm
um it matters how high you are and if you go into water they teach you a tachnique so you do not break anything  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:31 pm
I've been wondering....what are the ranks,i know private,and,but the e-3 and stuff.And what rank do you have to be to be a SEAL?  

Squireof the son

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:59 pm
Squireof the son
I've been wondering....what are the ranks,i know private,and,but the e-3 and stuff.And what rank do you have to be to be a SEAL?
Any rank. Just apply for the training. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:23 am
ok the navy..... well im graduating in two years and i think i want to go into the navy or the airforce i cant decide yet. but my uncle is a recently retired marine and my brother is an ex-navy sailor, he disserted which was a stupid desicion on his part, BUT i wanted to kinda stay in the line along with them as being a sailor being at sea, lol but idk all i do know is that i want to serve my country ^_^ lol  

Cocktail_queen

Bossman Joe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:32 am
layla1011
ok the navy..... well im graduating in two years and i think i want to go into the navy or the airforce i cant decide yet. but my uncle is a recently retired marine and my brother is an ex-navy sailor, he disserted which was a stupid desicion on his part, BUT i wanted to kinda stay in the line along with them as being a sailor being at sea, lol but idk all i do know is that i want to serve my country ^_^ lol
As a marine you can stay a long time on ships too. So if you want to see action, and still be on those awesome ships marines are best for you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:39 am
Bossman Joe
layla1011
As a marine you can stay a long time on ships too. So if you want to see action, and still be on those awesome ships marines are best for you.

yeah i still have alot of sorting out to go through my mind with this stuff lol.

i used to have a crazy dream to be in the delta force lol but my dad said that you would have to be criminaly insane to go through the trainging since its like the number one force you know lol so i just went down a few levels lol  

Cocktail_queen

Squireof the son

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Bossman Joe
Squireof the son
Any rank. Just apply for the training. 3nodding

I keep hearing from people you have to be a certain rank, and i found nothing to support it. Either way, I'm going to put myself in the position, that if i want to do it, I can right then and there. But Either way,i'm going after college. Higher chance that the teams will want me.And i might do some water sports.

layla1011
Bossman Joe
layla1011

yeah i still have alot of sorting out to go through my mind with this stuff lol.

i used to have a crazy dream to be in the delta force lol but my dad said that you would have to be criminaly insane to go through the trainging since its like the number one force you know lol so i just went down a few levels lol

Why would you have to be crimanly insane?I wouldn't mind being in Delta, the training is prep for the real thing, but maybe a little harder,or easier , and I like challenges anyway. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:18 pm
layla1011
Bossman Joe
layla1011

Well its not like the execute you for failing. I think.

Delta Force is still an "underwraps" thing. Although its pretty obvious they exist, the govt still doesnt say anything about them, and any ex-delta force members you see on TV will have their face censored out, their voice scrambled and they say stuff like "Should you believe Delta Force exists..."  

Bossman Joe
Captain

4ever_rockn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 12:09 pm
I want to be a naval Aviator.... I know.. it's not a question.. I just thought I would say that.. Plus, I really don't have any questions... I've already done my research. ((which is probably why I changed my mind from the bad-a** marines to joining the airforce to being a Navy Pilot [the best of both worlds between the two]... Though, Marines will always be my favorite branch... sorry if that offends you))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:31 pm
Bossman Joe
warbomber58
I assume not good.
well if a sailor falls off he better be alive to tell the captain at captains mast or even worse the admiral if on board why in the hell he fell off an aircraft carrier and he better reply that he had been blown off by the force fo the jets but i dont know if you know this he better pray theres a bird in the sky to save him or its going to take a half hour to save him or have another ship rescue him/her  

metalhead_00

The American Military Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff