Reply The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild
What part makes you emotional?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

creutz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:23 pm
Well, I'm talking about the 7t book of course..
Just post us the parts that makes you cry, almost cry, touched or any other feelings that you get when you read the book wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Mine's when:

-Dudley realised that Harry's not coming with them [touched]
-George lost his ear [touched]
-Kreacher reformed or being really good [touched]
-Dobby died [cried]
-MadEye, Lupin, Tonks died [shocked]
-Fred died [cried]
-Snape's memories [ touched and really cried crying ]
-Percy came back [touched]
-Ron remembers about the house elves in Hogwarts [laughing, cause he's sooo funny]
-James (Harry's son) teasing Albus Severus [touched]
-Harry telling Albus Severus about his name [almost cry.. tears were about to fall but somehow, didn't. They just stayed in my eye sad ]

Well, i guess at the moment, these are what i can recall... i'll post some more if i remembered..  

creutz

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:29 am
creutz
Mine's when:

-Dudley realised that Harry's not coming with them [touched]
-George lost his ear [touched]
-Kreacher reformed or being really good [touched]
-Dobby died [cried]
-MadEye, Lupin, Tonks died [shocked]
-Fred died [cried]
-Snape's memories [ touched and really cried crying ]
-Percy came back [touched]
-Ron remembers about the house elves in Hogwarts [laughing, cause he's sooo funny]
-James (Harry's son) teasing Albus Severus [touched]
-Harry telling Albus Severus about his name [almost cry.. tears were about to fall but somehow, didn't. They just stayed in my eye sad ]

Well, i guess at the moment, these are what i can recall... i post some more if i remembered..

well basically all that you wrote are the ones i was gonna write but since you said feelings
-Mundugnus[sp?][i hate his name i cant rememeber how to spell it] Flethcher bails out of the whole 7 harry's. [really really angry enough to kill mundugnus without magic or any other weapons.
-Harry and Hermione seeing the obelisk turned statue of Harry's parents and harry before the scar [really sad]
- Harry finding their house left the way it was when Voldemort attacked as a monument to the Potters and how violence seperated the family. [touched]
- finding his ancestor Ignous Peverell and his parents' graves, [just like..awwwwww]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:00 pm
when dobby, lupin, tonks and fred died, i cried my eyes out!!!!!!!!  

S P E W and JAMES

death by chores

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:04 am
(touched) When Dudley questions why Harry isn't coming with them...

(Emotional) Dobby's death, and Fred's death

(Emotional) The end of the Epilouge for some reason, but I guess that's because it sorta of hit me that it was finally over....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:11 am
no one seemed to mention Snape's Death which made me cry  

Priestress of darkness

bella72715

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:03 pm
I was so sad when Fred died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW could she kill off my future husband (jk.) It was so sad, a Weasley had to die. And Percy and George's reaction and all. I cried.

I hated that Tonks and Lupin had to die to. They were both awesome and poor little Teddy's an orphan  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:29 pm
Somehow I knew a Weasley had to die, and I also somehow knew that it had to be a twin. I endured much criticism for that one, but I had looked it over, and just knew. My favorite part was when Molly and Bellatrix were dueling. I danced in my seat on the bus when I read that Molly got to kill her. Don't think me cold hearted or anything, but I didn't really cry during the book. The one time I came close was at Dobby's death, but everything else I was pretty prepared for. I pieced it all together, and somehow I had hit real close to the truth. So pretty much, the only surprise I had was Harry living. I thought for sure both had to die. Oh, and my other favorite part was Neville killing the snake. GO NEVILLE. He was a true hero in that book, and he FINALLY made his grandmother proud. I LOVE that.  

LilyHermioneChapman

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Trigger Happy Xigbar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:06 am
i cried when Hedwig, thought of lossing Hagrid, Dobby, Fred, Lupin and Tonks, crying Severus crying (i was like harry! kill the Snake! before! NO!!!!!!!!!!! crying ) and the Harry's got to die part.

I was touched by kreacher being nice and becoming loyal to harry and even nice to Hermione and Ron getting to actually become a little caring towasrd Kreacher. Severus's memories! OMG! he was such a sweet child that suffered too much! his parents, crushing on lily, and then losing her because he accidently lashed out at her and said something he whole-heartedly didn't mean! i wanted to give him hugs but i couldn't because he was dead!

you know the part where he tells Dumbledore's portrait that no one knew where he dropped the stone? Well, I'd be like "Where would be like a throne-like place in the forest? ---- Aragog's nest" *Splits* In forest, *searches ground* Found it! *turns three times in hand* Snape appears, I start crying and apologizing (My OC does a lot of apologizing to snape. Snape saved her life from a lethifold that escaped it's container in the DADA room. she is lily's daughter and was raised @ Hogwarts, so she's heard that secret that snape knew her mum and tries to bond with him a bit because she can see the he is a sad and unhappy man. She talks to snape and he generally tells her about the that caused him the most regret. Harriet says that she would have given him the chance to redeem himself and would have forgiven, so they become friends. That's y I/she would do this)says that harry stopped her from trying to save him because it would have given them away. she tells him that she's happy that they got to be friends, she loves him and that she will miss him very much and thank you for all that he's done. She will make sure that his remains are well taken care of.

Krum showing up at the wedding ron getting mad. Ron's dancing with Hermione! Ron storming out is was like "no!" Ron coming back and saving Harry "Squee Ron's back!" Herm,ione nearly killing ron in rage of his actions and harry using the shielding charm between them. LOL Ron and Hermione kissing "LOL! Yeah! About time!"

Oliver Wood's Here "Squee runs and kisses his hotness!" Oliver's alive *Sigh of relief* but still crying up over snape.

Remus getting married to Tonks and Teddy Remus Tonks *Joy* the arguement between harry and remus not cool but necessary.

"Probably the bravest man i ever knew!"
DAMN STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:14 am
Um, forgot to mention...
Neville's made professor!! I wonder, since J.K. Rowling didn't mention in the book, who's the Hogwarts new headmaster now? D’you reckon its McGonagall? And Kingsley Shacklebolt, is he now the minister of magic? ‘Cause in the book it said that he's the temporary minister of magic... I hope that these unanswered questions are hints which could lead to a continuation of Harry Potter, perhaps? blaugh [Oh, I hope so… I really do!] I mean, just for an update on all the characters… like, what'll be of Luna and Dean? And, is Teddy really with Victoire? Ha ha... I think James (Harry's son) is really like James (Harry's dad)… and I think his full name is James Sirius Potter... uh, well, just a guess!! And Lily’s behaviour is really like Ginny…  

creutz

Dizzyaffect

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:13 pm
there's a handful of parts that get me...

-when percy comes back
-when harry finally realizes that Hedwig is gone
-when harry buried Dobby
-when fred died
-when harry sees lupin and tonks together
-when Harry and hermione are in the cemetary
and finally what really chokes me up..hardcore on the verge of crying,....is when harry sees the sign at his house and he reads what people wrote...that will always get to me ...  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games