Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:30 pm
:: RP Quick Reference ::

This is a very simple listing to give you a quick reference to the RPs found here. It will also inform you of those which or open and accepting profiles, those that are under way and no longer accepting profiles, as well as those that are under construction. We hope this will further help you discover that dream RP you've been searching for!

If your RP happens to be placed in the wrong area do let me know and if any GMs wanna offer short little descriptions I'm more than happen to put them up! Just PM them to me ^^

T.O.C
Recently Started
Now Open & Accepting
Currently Running & Not Accepting
Under Construction
Finished

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:08 pm
:: Recently Started ::

This will be a list of RPs that posting has recently began in. When I say 'recently' I mean within the last week. So every Monday, starting 08/27/07, I will update this listing and move things after the week is over I will move them out of this post.

Something Beyond {What We Already Know} ::: Description Coming Soon

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:13 pm
:: Now Open & Accepting ::

Here is a listing of all the open but still accepting profiles!

+||+ The Bonded +||+ ::: The government has been taking every fourth child from every family and taking them... elsewhere. No one knows where the children are taken, except for the government. The children are taken to a fortress in the middle of a forest to be exprimented on. Alchemists bond the children to mythical and normal creatures. Most children don't survive, but the ones who do are special. They take on the form of the creature they are bonded to and communicate telepathically with their bonded pair. Now, the bondeds are breaking free. They plan the ultimate destruction of the fortress and the freedom of all the other bondeds that remain prisoner to the hellish place.

Celestial Point of Respawning aka C.P.R ::: C.P.R. is a fun rp that has a lot of twist and turns to it: the characters are premade with their personalities, but you don't need to fill out applications or anything to be in. You simply reserve a spot, wait for someone to reserve it under you, and the person above you who played as a character from the list and their features tells you to play a character in following the story. You do the same to the person below you. Confused yet? Check it out!

Feasting Among Shadows ::: The Vampires of the Liebeis Clan have moved on to a new city to feast when the sun has gone down, but little did they know, the Crucians weren't going to go down without a fight. After years of fighting, and nothing resolved, the king of Crucia and the Vampire king decided to hold a truce by marrying their children off to one another. Yet, on the altar, the vampire king's son killed the Crucian daughter he was to be wed to, and she became a vampire herself. The vampire king's son has become a rebel, believing they have the right to feed among the humans, and he along with many other rebels have started their own clan called Brin. Little do they know, creatures that howl under the moon have only been waiting for such an oppurtinity of civil weakness to come about their ancient land, as they begin their feed among all races and clan in the shadows of the night.

Firefly ~ Trilogia Legenda - {|The First|} ::: A world under tyranny. A caged city. Some rebel High School kids. And some supposedly extinct bugs. Now take a giant spoon and mix it to get Firefly.

Let`s . Not . Get . Too . Close ::: Description Coming Soon

Matsuro: Fate ::: Description Coming Soon

Performing With Death ::: The Opera House is always losing and gaining Performers in modern 1820 New York. And once you take a job, whether stage worker or soprano, you're stuck with it for the rest of your life, your soul bound to the Opera House by the Mastermind Magician. And if you make too mistakes? He'll kill you like the madman he is. But of course, that's why the Opera House always hires more performers, right?

Ripple Effect |Free Form RP| ::: A modern fantasy free form role play for the literate detailed rpers.The plot is loosely and I mean very loosely based off of the idea that there is a rift in time; where people from the past and future are drawn into the present day and time.

School: Corrupt ::: Description Coming Soon

The Ragnarök. ::: Based on Norse Mythology, there is a battle arising between the Gods of Asgard and the Goddess of Hel. With their followers helping them, they start to fight amongst the human world. Who will succeed? Or will the humans find a miracle to stop the fighting?

The Way of the SeeD ::: Sixty years after the defeat of Sorceress Ultimecia, the Galbadians are stirring once more. They are conquering cities and killing thousands. No one knows what the Galbadians are up to, but they do know that the only force that can stop their seemingly invincible army is SeeD.

To Rule the World |Free Form RP| ::: A modern free form fantasy role play for the literate detailed rpers. The plot is based on Spinners, people that have speical ablities and their war good against evil for peace amongst themselves and the 'normal' human world

True Covenant ::: Description Coming Soon

[[..-The Beginning-..]] ::: A once peaceful and beautiful world falls to chaos as a powerful demon born from the shadows arises. The demon, too powerful for the forces of this world, soon wins the battle, and the world is thrown into war and death, slowly being consumed by the shadows. The God and Goddess who created the world, Anorad and Alucia, see this but have sworn no interference in the world they love. So instead, they choose one child from each of the elemental sections of their world and mark them with the mark of the Chosen Ones. They are soon called to the center land of Tarna for their instruction, and are sent off to fight the demon and return the world to it's former beauty and glory.

Espaia ::: Espaia is a city that has has been built after a terrible cataclysm that took place in 2350. The city spans four levels both subterrainian and above the ground and is based upon a class system that is causing unrest amongst the citizens. Power and greed have corrupted the city and there is talk of a revolutionary group that has been formed in order to overthrow the government, there is no prrof however, that such a group exists. It is now 2603, the current President will soon celebrate the 200 year anniversary of Espaia, and it promises to be a day, no one will soon forget.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:21 pm
:: Currently Running & Not Accepting ::

Here are the RPs that are currently in action but aren't accepting new profiles or have any open positions available.

Beneath the Surface ::: A futuristic role play centered around a huge bustling metropolis. Like all cities with both it's light and dark, it's bustling businesses and slums. Where is your place in this city? And what will you do when you discover the disturbing truth about The City?

Frighteners ::: After several years of a mass of unexplainable deaths, the scientific community in the year 2022 provided evidence to the existence of the supernatural. They brought forth into the light of knowledge that ghosts, demons, elementals, and more walk among us. To combat these new threats to humanity a secret organization was formed in the year 2025.

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:24 pm
:: Under Construction ::

These are RPs that are still in the works or not open just yet, but chances are they are accepting profiles, just check the actual RP to be sure.

**When I say not Open I mean that no actual posting has begun yet**

[T.h.e]-[A.n.g.e.l.s]-[O.f]-[A.n.g.e.l.u.s] ::: Description Coming Soon

~/ /~At Their Height~/ /~ ::: Description Coming Soon

Anno Domini - Desecration ::: Description Coming Soon

Fallen Star ::: Description Coming Soon

Kings of the Killburn High ::: Description Coming Soon

Land of Amarande ::: Description Coming Soon

Magical Portal ::: Description Coming Soon

Monsters ::: Before humans the mighty creator of the universe made other races, races that fled from the beaten path and sought to take over the universe and everything that occupied it. Now they're coming for us and only a select few can save the planet and prevent every member of the human race from being enslaved or worse. If there really is a God, why isn't he helping? Or perhaps this is all a part of his plan. Will you be the one to step forward and save the world? Or will you be the alien conquerer who tries to rip the planet apart? Will it crumble under the strength and power of the alien conquerers? How can you reveal these imposters for what they really are without seeming insane, and when you're a minor nonetheless. Romance, conflicting beliefs, violence, and the heavy burden of the survival of your race weighing on your shoulders, who knows what can happen?

Off the Grid ::: Description Coming Soon

Poverty is Beautiful ::: Description Coming Soon

Sanguine Present ::: Twelve people are stuck in a house with the ghosts of a Satanistic family and possibly the demon of one possessed and is out for blood. All of them are marked as killers, but are any of them really the murderer of their close friend?

Season of Terror ::: Vampyres are facing destruction of their kind throughout the world. They've been forced to move together and create "clans" for self protection. Each clan has a leader, a Cheif or Lord generally chosen by a council. Many of Paris's most prominant members of society belong to one of the largest clans. They are facing destruction and more than a few are disappearing per day.

Sokea, The World of Magic Dawns ::: Description Coming Soon

Somewhere I Belong ::: Description Coming Soon

-:l Angel of Darkness ll Winter of Fire:- ::: A normally kind and loving woman is possessed by an unknown source and slowly starts to go insane. The source of the possession is controlling her every thought and action. Slowly, she begins to take over the world. She succeeds and the world is thrown into a perpetual winter. As she sits back and watches, her "subjects" begin to change. A new religion is created, and the creators believe the lower half of society to be the cause of the cold. They enslave them and force them to mine for the only source of warmth: Firestones. The world is like this for many years before one young woman of only seventeen finally voices her opinion and starts an underground rebellion of Quelled (The enslaved.) This roleplay is the story of the rebellion and the change of the world. For better or worse is for you to decide.

[[..-Spirit Born ~ Gift of a Curse-..]] ::: A small town was built on top of a once sacred temple sight. This temple worshiped the creatures that we believe as myths today. When the religion died off, so did the creatures, and so were buried at the sight of the temple. Their spirits didn't like this, though, and wanted a way out. Now, they have found it. A group of teens from this small town have been born with the spirits inside of them. Some of them know, and some of them don't. But the spirits are watching, waiting. At times of danger, anger or extreme emotion, the spirits will come out to defend their hosts. What will happen at this seemingly average school, with so many of these not-so-average teens walking the halls?

The Place Promised in Our Early Years ::: Description Coming Soon

The City That Never Sleeps ::: Description Coming Soon

The Garden Within the Palace Walls ::: Description Coming Soon

The Storytellers & "The Netherland Time" ::: The land is young and new, but one man was born with temptation in his veins and pursued his dream of a new world: one that he owned and gave law to, unlike the pure and one of belief they all lived in. He started war with the ten innocent countries, and for decades they fought until he died of age. Now with his son in rule, who has sworn to fulfill his father's will of the new world, three innocent countries have been subdued, and for once in their life the others believed they were going to lose it all--- that was, at least, until they found the Books of Legend from the Netherland Times. With these books of change and magic, they will reign over the Owned Land, but among them are traitors, as four of the powerful Storytellers take their place by the princes side. It's a war equally balanced in medieval times, yet who will win?

"The Netherland Time" is a tribute role play to Storytellers. It is based off of the civilization the ancient creatures lived, to be summoned into storytellers by the hands and strength of weavers, and how the new are born from the elements, time itself, the moon, Mother Earth and much more. It's when the earth is new, with opportunity and creation, and to make it possible one must be born of heaven, hell, or soil; to be hunted, or to be a hunter. It is a role play based off of the cycle of life and death, of evolution and transformation, of a new world trying to become old.

Stargate Universe ::: Enter the world of Stargate. Travel to different worlds through wormholes, meet different races, share knowledge and technology, or try and take over the galaxy - it's all up to you. You can play as several different races, along side or as one of the characters from the show and help develop a new storyline.

Wonderland ::: You will be taking the role of the supposed character Alice, your job is to stay alive without bending to the aristocrats, or the other faithful wonderland characters. This will be an ever changing role play, should you make a decision that Fate deems worthy a new thread will be made the plot affecting not only you but those around you. Everybody will start on the main page and work your way from there, twisting in and out of each others fates as little or as often as possible; it is all up to Lady Fate to decide.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:26 pm
:: Finished ::

These are RPs that have already been finished ^^

All ongoing so nothing here right now =D

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

CandiiSprinkelzz--
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:28 pm
Nice job! ^^ hopefully this is easier for the newcomers and well... me as well! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:30 pm
Hehe, hopefully... that what I was thinking when I brought up the suggestion with Steve  

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

Mortal Being
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:47 pm
Looks absolutely wonderful, I'll bump this up to an announcement in fact, and go delete the other one like I said I would ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:50 pm
ha ha, *poke*, do you want me to pm you the description for Monsters or just post it?  

TheAwesomeJenna

Romeo for Tay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:55 pm
I'll get some descriptions PMed as well! And yeah, I think Bonded is still accepting! =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:04 pm
Just pm any descriptions... I made a little edit in the first post to mention that for future  

Serena-chan
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250

TheAwesomeJenna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:17 pm
heart Hizzah! I officially love this thread. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:27 am
Just wanted to say: Thank god for this thread. Makes my life a lot easier. : P  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

L.O.L. ~Legion of Literates~ [A whole new level of adventure]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas