Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
August 2007 items...what do you think?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the new items?
  yush ^______^
  naw
  dunno
View Results

UTOPlAN
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:05 am
They seem decent, I am still uncertain if they will do as good as oculus, demonic anklets, and all june07 items.

So what does UTOPIANs think of the new items?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:04 am
Well I think that the tome was extremely well done, especially considering just how many equips it has *whistles lowly*

Aside from that it has dragons...enough said, the prices'll sky rocket. Even if not for the next little while, once they do, they'll really be gettin up there >.<  

hobosly

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:42 am
I like the tome. It's cool. ^_^ I dunno how much I'll really equip it after the novelty wears off, but it's defiantly a nice item. The plasma gear is... meh ok. I like that 'wings' equip of it, but I have yet to figure out a good outfit to wear it with. Other then that I don't really like it.

*shrugs* They haven't come up with any really good items lately. I LOVE the demonic anklets, but other then that there hasn't been any other item that I just had to have so far this year. Some of the items I've started to love after using them for awhile like the zodiac one, but that's not really the same.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:02 am

I think that the Tome is really nice. I love that item. It has so many equip features. I think that it will do very well in the long run, as prices go. I love that you can equip it as a dragon in the background! That is just awesome.
I am not so sure about the other one though.. In my opinion I do not think that it has been done as well as it could have been done..

[+.kat.+]

shia_the_demon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:11 pm
I am not a big fan of either of them. I don't know. I kind of miss how mcs used to have like 1 or 2 poses. Now they have like 13 and I just don't like it as much.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:21 pm
I really like the Tome.
I'd wish you could have the frog equipped though. It would be awesome to hold the litter critter.
heart

Nurgis

P h ii l l y

Dangerous Bear

14,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:21 pm
I think the tome is excellent- each equip is a real work of art- and I like that you only need one to look nice in it...have to agree with shia- the older items didn't require you to buy 3 or 4 pieces to look decent...

~the plasma stuff...not good...*shakes head*

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:01 am
Nurgis
I'd wish you could have the frog equipped though. It would be awesome to hold the litter critter. heart

I agree. I want to be able to put the frog or toad on my head like in the picture they made for the mc's. whee  

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150

ARSonnyFox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:27 pm
I think they're really nice, I love all the poses of the tome.
:]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:03 am
    I adore the tome. :]
    I think the little owl and frog are adorable,
    and the dragons are cool and very well drawn. ^^
    I only wish that you could hold the frog and such ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dancing Melon

outlaw trinidy

Adorable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:32 am
I like that I can be Jedi xd
I also think the dragons are really cool but most of all I like that I can be Jedi rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:53 pm
I really like the Tome. It's just wonderful.
But I agree that I liked the items better when they had one or two poses that looked awesome.

dark and demented

Kam Tenria

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:07 am
User Image

I think the Tome is a well done item and the plasma gear only has like one or two cool poses.

U T O P I A

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games