50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:18 am
What the title says... Videogames are my main activity ("it can't be called an activity," say the old people,) and I was thinking if I start posting gaming stuff in Chatterbox I could fill one page with'em game reviews/faqs/trivia et cetera.

I'm even willing to donate the gold to start that section up. Wisdom must be shared! ninja mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:22 pm
uh... sweatdrop

Well, I'll see about that...I mean, I don't have anything against it, I just don't know about a forum being made. I'll tell the other mods about this so they can put their two cents in.  

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Polarismad91

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:24 am
-I voted "AYBABTU" ... is that a "YES LETS MAKE IT" cuz i sure hope it is! Go Gaming subforum!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:18 am
AYBABTU, after looking at the original script (undubbed) of that game, would mean "we own you."

*Waits for the Big Bad Bosses to decide.*  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:45 pm
confused Huh? Uh...well, since Polaris likes the idea, ask him to do it, because I dunno what I should do...We can turn the Bump forum into the Gaming forum (and Polaris, if you decide to do so, please moved the bump contest of 8/15 to the deleted topics.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:27 pm
I would have to say a yes on this suggestion... some anime started out as a video game (Kingdom Hearts, for instance), and I would love to talk about things like that. So, basically, my vote is a yes.

Den Svartaste Vinter

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:04 pm
Well, All I have to say is 1)If you're planning on a subforum, PM me so I can change the Bump forum to do so(since I just figured out you guys cant change it) 2)Please use it often. I'll be searching for game-oriented members, like I do with everything. Razor, I dunno if you know this, but I tried looking for people who liked Sailor Moon just for you...I dunno if you met them yet. LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:46 am
I'll use it often, heck, I've played so many games most people never hear about because they're either too old or not EA, Blizzard or Squaresoft ("cuz those three companies are, like, the only gud companies there r, lolz!!!!1111212132312")

I noticed a few Sailor Moon-themed names and avatars around, yeah... And got several new reviews/mails about my SM epic fic in ff.net.

So, grammar ninja thanks you for finding me new vict... fellow fans. ninja  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 6:07 am
LOL, um...your welcome I guess. I do agree that EA and squarenix(that's what its called now, right?) are good companies...but I've never heard of Blizzard...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:21 am
I meant they're good, but overrated. Blizzard is... Well, Warcraft, World of Warcraft, Starcraft, they've done a few good games (wait, WoW doesn't go there, it's average at most as far as MMORPGs go...)

Squarenix, well... Enix had awesome games back in the day of the SNES. Same for Square. Nowadays, they just don't put enough challenge along with the cameos and OMG-so-original-I've-seen-it-before battle/skill systems.  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

cynn_tao
Captain

7,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:26 am
so what do you want to call it??? Sorry I haven't been on....School's getting in the way of my guild and internet work  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:03 am
Gaming forum will do.

(Can't PM you on that. razz )  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polarismad91

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:44 am
-Razor razor we both know GW pwns WoW everyday ...

-WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET A GAMING FORUM ALREADY!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:05 am
- And CO pwns them both. And single-player RPGs own any MMORPG because you don't have to hear n00bs whine and newbies ask for free gold.

- We already did razz  

RazorZKnight
Crew

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Polarismad91

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:33 am
Well conquer online is clearly a FlyFF carbon copy , witch is really annoying. Im getting sick of that repetitive go around and hit something until your eyes bleed. Guild wars is excellent cuz it actually doesnt involve just going around whacking stuff in a cartoonish like design. In any case i dont care im not into mmorpg at all ... xD sorry just that i lost interest cuz of the monotony and yes RPG's are better than MMORPG's ...

-Me knew that...  
Suggestion Box

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces