0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:10 pm
Although it's been mentioned in the YKYOWWW thread, I thought it'd be fun if we could get into a "serious"--and I use the term lightly--discussion as to whether Book Nessa or Musical Nessa would win in a fight.

After much deliberation, I came to the conclusion that if the fight took place before either of them got the enchanted shoes, Musical Nessa would probably win if she could punch Book Nessa high enough and hard enough to throw off her center of gravity and get her to topple over before Book Nessa had a chance to start casting a spell.

If they started fighting after they got the shoes, Book Nessa would probably win because she's better at magic.

And I KNOW Musical Nessa would definitely win if the prize was a date with Boq, no matter what the circumstances. Funny thing is, I'd probably be rooting for Musical Nessa too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:11 pm
Now, how did I know you'd make a Nessa VS Nessa Thread? rolleyes I was expecting it when I came in today. I should've kept quiet. whee This should be a fun thread, though.  

Kinhotaru

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:53 am
Hotaru Ai
Now, how did I know you'd make a Nessa VS Nessa Thread? rolleyes I was expecting it when I came in today. I should've kept quiet. whee This should be a fun thread, though.

Well, it's fairly obvious...I'm a not-as-crazy-as-you'd-expect Nessa fanatic (and by that, I mean I seriously acknowledge other characters in the show and actually think about whether or not it'd be appropriate to promote Nessa fandom in random threads). Besides, Book Nessa and Musical Nessa are like two completely different people, you know? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:41 am
One short day in the Emerald City...

I think Musical Nessa would win.
Just because she could do more then KICK! -misses and falls over-

One short day to have a lifetime of fun...

WickedWitchElphaba

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:01 am
rofl I totally agree! Though, like it says in the first post, it depends on what time in Nessa's life the "fight" would take place. Really, it's a toss up...one has no arms, and the other one can't use her legs, but has a wheelchair. I still haven't gotten to the Nessa part in the book, but it does say that she studied sorcery, so even if musical Nessa can walk with her new footwear, book Nessa could beat her magically, depending on how long a spell takes to cast.

BOOK SPOILER AHEAD:
When Morrible paralyzed them to make them take sorcery, they weren't even sure they were under a spell or not, so maybe if book Nessa could do that, musical Nessa is screwed!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:11 pm
I still kind of think that if it were after they both got shoe-ified, and if and only if the prize had anything to do with Boq having to spend time with the winner, Musical Nessa would find some way to beat the living tar out of Book Nessa, spells or otherwise.

I sort of think the fight would be most interesting if it was held pre-shoes, while both of them were still Shiz students, with a non-Boq prize at the end so Musical Nessa doesn't go all psycho-killer and what-have-you. But Book Nessa would be at a severe disadvantage...and after the shoes (or more appropriately, after Shiz), Musical Nessa would get creamed.  

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Kinhotaru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:53 pm
Falafel25
I still kind of think that if it were after they both got shoe-ified, and if and only if the prize had anything to do with Boq having to spend time with the winner, Musical Nessa would find some way to beat the living tar out of Book Nessa, spells or otherwise.

All she would need is a swift kick to the right place! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:34 am
OMG! you guys! Wicked is coming to Miami!!! (I live in Miami) I'm trying to convince my parents to get me tickets...my mom says she doesn't mind, 'cus she's seen parts of it...but my dad is all: "That's satanic!" And then I'm all: "Dude, you watched The Wizard of Oz, didn't you? Do you think that's satanic?" That shut him up. whee So I might get to see it LIVE!!! Still trying to convince my dad, though...wish me luck!  

Kinhotaru

Falafel25

6,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:57 pm
Good luck! I really hope you get to see it!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:46 am
Thank you! My mom's totally helping me out. My dad wants to go see the Cubs (I think) and I despise baseball! But my mom told me: "Use this to your advantage, go with him now...and when it comes time for Wicked, remind him how you sacrificed yourself to go watch the game with him." Then she gave me the motherly "Get it?" look. I got it. My mom sure is conniving. 3nodding

Anyway, back to Nessa VS Nessa: There are a lot of variables that need to be taken into consideration between the two. Like you said, Falafel, if the prize were Boq, whoo! I sure would hate to be book Nessa! It also depends where they would fight.  

Kinhotaru

WickedWitchElphaba

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:15 pm

I still think Musical Ness would win.
But that's just me.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:50 pm
WickedWitchElphaba

I still think Musical Ness would win.
But that's just me.

Eh. I think all of more or less agree.  

Kinhotaru

WickedWitchElphaba

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:27 am
User Image
The Thomas Jefferson high school Jaguar flutes:

-grins-
But of course, if they were arguing about the Unnamed God...
Perhaps Book Nessa has a greater chance.

The [ g r e a t e s t ] section you've never heard  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:59 am
WickedWitchElphaba
User Image

-grins-
But of course, if they were arguing about the Unnamed God...
Perhaps Book Nessa has a greater chance.

LMAO Oh, totally! rofl  

Kinhotaru

WickedWitchElphaba

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:47 am
User Image

mrgreen
I'm agreeing with what whoever said earlier.
Too many variables, then.

Wicked: A New Musical

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas