Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Blazing Dragon Clan (Need Banner. PM me for details)

Back to Guilds

Reply Women's Dorm
Haven from the world. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you face Shinju's curse to become her friend?
The curse will falter where it comes to me.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
I will face it bravely.
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
I'd rather not. Thank you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:20 am
Shijnu open the door to her room slowly. My room. Shinju thought in glee, That's right this clan will now be my home. A place where I can live in peace. Oh how I've longed for this day. Shinju fully open the door and smiled brightly. Inside the room appeared to be a large forest. the trees were of all types and sizes. They were trees from all over the world. She walked in a closed the door. Shinju laughed as she looked back at the door. It was a blue door sitting in the middle of a large oak tree. She looked about and saw bookshelves and a desk carved into a tree. After exploring for a bit she found a large cave that held a beautiful four poster bed with a canopy. The cave felt was warm. Shinju fought back the urge to crawl into bed and explored the cave a bit more. In the back of the cave in a seperate chamber was a bathroom with a toilet, sink, and shower. Shinju returned to the outside of the cave and explored about the forest some more. She found a lake with a waterfall connected to a small river. The water was ice cold against Shinju's skin; perfect for a hot day. About a ten minute walk along the river led her to a natural hot spring. Shinju stripped out of her close and slipped into the hot water. This is the perfect haven from the cruel world. I have a feeling this clan is going to be the perfect home for me. Shinju thought happily as she saoked in the hot springs' mineral waters.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:31 pm
"Let's see, the newcomer's dorm should be around here somewhere. Ah, here it is." Ryu smiled and knocked on the door.  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:13 pm
Shinju sighed as she glared in the diresction of her door. Who could be knocking at my door? I don't think I could have any visitors. Wonder who it is. Shinju thought as she sunk deeper into the water. "Come in." Shinju called to the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:17 pm
Ryu opened the door and took a look around. He let out a long whistle. "Very nice." he went exploring and found the hot springs. He saw Shinju soaking and turned around facing back the way he came. "Forgive the interruption, but I wanted to stop by and make sure you were settling in just fine."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:38 pm
Shinju giggled slightly at Ryu's manners. "Oh I am settled in quiet fine Ookami-sama." Shinju said with a smirk, "Would you like to join me in the springs? The water feels fabulous on your skin. The minerals work great to relax sore muscles." Shinju the sunk deeper into the water. Oh how relaxing this feels. Shinju thought happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:40 pm
"That is a very tempting offer. I'm going to have to pass though. Thanks anyway."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:27 pm
Shinju smirked and shook her head. Time to create some unconfort. Shinju thought. "Is it because you really don't want to enter? Or because I'm not dressed?" Shinju asked. "Because if that's it I can get dressed." Shinju then stood up and stepped out of the water. She quickly dressed and smiled at Ryu. Never been much of one for modesty. Then again I lived most of my life with animals, not humans.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:29 pm
Ryu grew a deep shade of red as he carefully studied one of the trees nearby. "Um...Uh...What were we talking about?"  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:27 am
Shinju gave Ryu a wicked smirk. "I believe you were asking if I was comfortable in my dorm. Which I quite am." Shinju said. "Would you care for some tea? I noticed some tea leaves growing not to far from here."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:31 am
He smiled. "That would be great thank you. I must say this is one of the more elaborate rooms done here. I believe it may even rival my own."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:47 am
Shinju chuckled lightly and walked in the direction of the waterfall. "Well that is intirely to the credit of whom ever built this room. It was this way when I opened the door." Shinju then spotted the tea leaves and begun to pick a few. "I have a tea cettle back at my cave. We'll have to go there to brew the tea."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:51 am
"No need to leave this nice place." Ryu smiled and took out a large bar of metal from his pack. He held it up and it transformed into a tea kettle and two glasses. "There we go." He then started a small fire in the clearing and surrounded it with rocks to prevent it from spreading uncontrollably. "As for who built the room, that was you." He put some water in the kettle and handed it to her. "The rooms are bare until you touch the knob of your assigned room and then it reforms to whatever your soul desires."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:11 am
Shinju smiled brightly at Ryu. Well, that's a surprise. So this is what my heart desires. Shinju thought happily, What amazing art Ookami-sama must have used to create this amazing clan. Shinju put the tea leaves into the kettle and set it on top of the flames. "Well I can only say you must be unbelievably skill to creat such a place. the more I see of this clan, the more amazed and safe I feel." Shinju said, "It's a good felling... and so new to me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:20 am
He smiled. "I thank you, but I didn't do anything. This was where I lived before the old Blazing Dragon Clan was destroyed. I hunted down the killer and afterwards came back here. The only things I have added are the Dragon's Lair bar and the tournament grounds."  

Ryu Ookami
Captain

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

cursedshinju

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:31 am
Shinju chuckled lightly and smiled at Ookami-sama. "Has anyone ever told you, you're too modest?" Shinju said and chuckled again. Suddenly Shinju realize Ookami-sama reminder her of some one. Dear lord! He's acts like Hatori. Shinju thought suddenly. Her smile vanished and she shook her head to stop herself from giving away her emotions. Shinju heard the kettle whisttle to show the tea was ready. Shinju quickly put on a fake smile. Then she poured Ookami-sama and herself some tea.  
Women's Dorm

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff