Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ophiuchus
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:11 pm
I had the most win-filled dream ever.
In my dream, Shinn Asuka had just finished saying something retarded and proceeded to walk out of the room. Rey does his "excuse me" act, and follows with the intention of slapping him, as per-usual.
However, out of nowhere, the sound of footsteps running down the Minerva's corridor are heard.
Captain Bright Noah runs quickly, punches Shinn full-pelt in the face, catapulting him into a bulkhead.
Bright then continues to run all the way to the Catapult deck, leaps into a waiting Core Fighter, and flies off to his own continuity while Rey just stands there with a "WTF?" expression on his face.

Share yours!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:41 am
I had a dream last night where there were ufos around the world and one was over my neighborhood. They weren't causing problems or anything, but out of nowhere, a Guncannon and a Guntank appeared and shot down the one over my neighborhood.  

RX-78-2 Pilot

hi_nu_gundam8135

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:30 pm
LO I know this is lame, but I really don't remember my dreams. I can tell you though, like all of my dreams have gundam in them. It's one of the main things I dream about.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:10 pm
My dream WING based mixed in with Airsoft.
My team just consists of me in a standard green Leo suit against all 5 Gundam units in woodsland combat in real world physics. Four of 'em where easy targets, Heavyarms now that took hella' alot of dream time. Though I managed to blast it as he's reloading.
Which also comes to mind... I should at some point make a Leo BDU. idea  

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Gundam

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash