Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
<3
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
i cant believe its alomost the end of the year!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
??
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

willn91
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:52 pm
im sick (stayed home from school) but im still online, so anything interesting happen today? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:44 am
I'm wishing my mom would get off my case about, well, everything, but other than that, I'm good :3

I'm typically pretty happy anyway <3

Aaaaannnnnd she's in Chicago for the day <33333  

Delhi

Koromitru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:45 pm
As usual: content with life; as in if I died, I would be okay with it. biggrin I like to live by the "live every day like it's you last" motto and so, yeah, I am an optimist.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:01 pm
Carpe Diem!!!!

(And if you're a furry, there's a really really good webcomic by that name <333)  

Delhi

Koromitru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:25 pm
Nan desu ka? Moichi do! E-go de nan desu ka?!
*twitch twitch* *James-like squeal of confusion*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:33 am
Not sure if its just my bad memory but I sware there used to be a much bigger gsa guild on gaia... it must have gotten deleted...Ill do my best to get more people here this one seems to be moveing alil slow no offence intended to the guild leader sweatdrop  

Misaki Ryukami

willn91
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:53 am
Koryu Korigashine
Not sure if its just my bad memory but I sware there used to be a much bigger gsa guild on gaia... it must have gotten deleted...Ill do my best to get more people here this one seems to be moveing alil slow no offence intended to the guild leader sweatdrop

none taken. one of our members is the guild leader of another GSA and it is huge! lol anyway i think were moving steadily. you guys should invite people to win those prizes to get more people in the guild!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:28 pm
ive been okay.. more sad then anything.. *sighs*  

Welcome to the Strange

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:05 pm
I'm doing wonderful. I found out about a month ago that I'm going to be having a baby, so yeah! Everything's wonderful. Except maybe for the morning sickness and the likes. ^^;  
Welcome!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games