Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Game Room
Runescape!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your rating of Runescape on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the best and 1 being the worst
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

HeroRat
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:31 pm
Welcome to the official Runescape gamers discussion!

lets see a little about my Runescape experience. I have been a player on Runescape off an on for 4 years. My main character is level 61, and has high levels on many other skills such as cooking. I am proud to boast that she can cook all nonmembers food!

Now my rating on Runescape.

Pros:

User Image Lots of skills to work on so always something to do, not like in most other games were all you do is fight.
User Image Good sized map with towns and a wide variety of diffrent land types.
User Image Great player community! Lots of people play Runescape and its easy to make friends quickly, and talk to them on private chat.
User Image Holiday events. Has pretty good Christmas, Halloween, and Easter events were you can obtain special items.
User Image Lots of quest to do with rewards at the end.

Cons:

User Image Not so good graphics. Although it is 3-d the graphics aren't that detailed.
User Image Probably the biggest one, Members! the map is divided in half one side is for all players and the other for only members. members also have, more skills, more items, and more emotes to use. This makes it very annoying especially when you get all excited about a update then realize that its members!
User Image Its also easy to get banned, hacked and muted. There have been TONS of people who have been hacked on the game. Also sometimes it can get hard to talk because lots of words are muted out.
User Image Takes up a lot of loading Ram, so if you have a slower internet its gonna go really slow for you and might even log you off.
The pros do out way the cons so I would have to say that I give Runescape a rating of 7, it is quite addicting (: !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:59 pm
I give it a six. I agree with your pros and add to your cons.

Loading. It takes up so much loading ram that if someone else in my house is using the computer I get booted off every 5 minutes.  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:02 pm
I haven't played Runescape in years.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:57 pm
I play about once a year.  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:27 pm
I heard that they have a new clan system.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:37 pm
Ya I have no idea how it works. My little brother tried to explain it and I got confused.  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

HeroRat
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:46 am
yea they do, I don't play it a lot but my friend does.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:16 am
I likw runescape but my parents blocked it becauses my brotehr played it to much  

Darkslayer1324

Game Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff