Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[DF] Training Arena Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:47 pm
The Training Arena
The Dark Fortress

The Dark Fortress is found in front of the Framkta mountains and inside the deadly desert. It is the head quarters for the dark army and the center of their communications and in tell. In said Fortress, there are 5 floors, a basement, and a cellar. On the grounds there are 9 towers surrounding the base, stables for the horses, an archery range, and a horse training arena. You will also find the gate and the weapons storage there.

The Training Arena is located in the basement of the fortress. It is laced with weapon racks, loaded with extra weapons and blunted ones for practice. The large space includes an area where you can beat on mannequins, and area to increase your strength and many stages or fenced-off areas to cater to one-on-one fights. The Training Arena has a couple different ranges, specialized for different throwing weapons as well as many other places to polish your skills.

The area as a whole is very clean and well organized. It is here where the knights come to practice and improve on their skills. Many a pissing contest has arrived. The tang of metal and the odor of old sweat is, unfortunately, quite present in the air. The smell of a soldier.

If one is challenged, it is here where the durl takes place.  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:33 pm
Abrien selected a blunted halbered from the weapons rack and awaited Fox "I do hope he is better at fighting than he is at thinking..." Abrien muttered as he did a couple practice swings  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:49 pm
Kirai knocked on the door then came. A faint, unreal smile crossed his thin lips as he saw Abrien. "Hello there. It sure has been a while, has it not?" Kirai walked around the room, touching each wepon as he passed them. "Did you receive your charming recruits yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:22 am
{{ Sorry for the late response , but my internet is going nuts! }}
Castauxus entered the Training Room and saw Abrien and Kirai inside. He quickly walked near them and said "I'm ready sir."  

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:22 am
Abrien turned to Kirai "I'm about ot break in one of the little whelps right now." He said with disdian at having to return a pleasantry I hate this whole idea of brothers at arms familiarity people try and have with me... He thought to himself "Alright new guy pick up a weapon from the rack, they're not sharp so we won't cut but they can still break bones so you'd better watch yourself." He said taking a ready position with his halberd  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:30 am
kirai snorted at Abriens remark. What war hungary neanderthal. Kirai stood in the back and watched the fight. "Hey recruit. If he dosent break your spine or even less probale, accept you, haave a meeting with me." Kirai liked the look of the recruit. Hopefully this guy isnt as sweet and caring as his general.  

Atrum krigare
Crew

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:51 am
Abrien sensed Kirai's feeling toward him "I'll have you know I'm not that bad, I just want to make sure this new blood is up to Lumare's standards, you know as well as I do He'll do alot worse than me if he finds out this one's too weak." Abrien adjusted his mask and spread his wings out A little in case he would need to take flight  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:10 pm
Castauxus watched Kirai and Abrien 'argue' , picking a longsword from the rack.
He hurried up to near a mannequin and then he swinged his longsword to the mannequin's legs,and right away punched the mannequin in the face.
He then started to swing the blade at the mannequin's chest , really fast.

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:04 pm
"Castauxus, we begin now." Abrien stated taking flight and jetting towards Castauxus, halberd in hand he gripped it at the very end with one hand and swung in a mighty arc at Castauxus' mid section  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:21 pm
Castauxus jumped to the left , escaping by really close from Abrien's attack "What in the..." then said Castauxus.
He then started to run towards Abrien. When he was close to him he swung his blade to Abrien.

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Abrien tried evading the strike but he was still in recovery from his own assault, the blade of Castauxus' sword made contact, Abrien flew higher to gain an advantage of elevation against his opponent and to recover from the blow.((Hey, next time you make an attack try and specify where to are aiming that way it's easier for others to formulate a response.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 3:32 pm
(( sorry i was in a hurry. I needed to go to take my lil bro to bed. ))
Castauxus just stayed there looking up , staring at Abrien.
'What the hell... I have to be prepared if he's going to attack... But wow!' Castauxus tought.

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 4:33 pm
Kirai smiled at the fighting General. No matter how much I dislike him, i have to admit he is good. If he actually gets serious, that recruit will have a handfull trying not to get killed. Kirai dropped the smile and looked at the recruit. "Lets hope you pass. Lumare holds your life in your hands." Kirai shook his head and rubbed his cane.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:43 pm
Abrien flew up a couple inches from the ceiling and withdrew a long cord from his sleeve and tied it at the very end of his weapon Time to start spear fishing.... Abrien thought to himself as he swooped down and hurled his halberd, holding on to the very end of the cord straight at Castauxus' chest Lets hope I don't break a rib into his lung...Abrien thought and chuckled  

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:10 am
Castauxus saw Abrien flying to him in an aggressive way.
He just picked a wooden board that was on the ground and putted it in front of his chest.
'He wants to kill me now... Cool.' tought Castauxus to himself.

Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff