Welcome to the GITS guild! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

archangelwar
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:43 am
Hello, I couldn''t help but notice that there are no topics in this forum so I figured that I should go and make one! (although, maybe the owner of the guild wanted to..)

anyways, I decided to make this topic to help introduce ourselves and help get to know each other! so just come on in here and say hi to everyone.

.... oh.. I guess I should say hi as well..
I''m archangelwar... people just call me arch for short.. I''m a big GITS fan.... actually I like almost all of shirow masamune''s work.. I''m reading man-machine interface right now... maybe in a year or two I might understand it.. if any you guys like appleseed you should come see my thread once and a while...
Sept 5
Thread is now a sticky 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:52 pm
Yay! A topic! *Cough* Ahem....

Hello...my name is Tokudo...people call me well...Tokudo? sweatdrop This is harder than I thought...
I'm a pretty big fan of Ghost in the Shell, I've read about half of the old manga series and I have started on the new ones. (Man-Machine Interface) I've seen all of SAC, seen the first movie, the second movie, and I've played the PS2 game.  

Tokudo

archangelwar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:19 pm
Tokudo

Hello...my name is Tokudo...people call me well...Tokudo? sweatdrop This is harder than I thought...
I'm a pretty big fan of Ghost in the Shell, I've read about half of the old manga series and I have started on the new ones. (Man-Machine Interface) I've seen all of SAC, seen the first movie, the second movie, and I've played the PS2 game.

you know about as much about GITS as I do!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:12 am
archangelwar
Tokudo

you know about as much about GITS as I do!
That's cool! xd  

Tokudo

Sir Christopher Bannex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:30 pm
I'm Sir Christopher Bannex. You can leave off the Sir. Please. It's not my real name, but it's close enough.

I've seen all of SAC, the second movie, will be seeing the first movie in a few days, as well as the manga series, which I have on hold at the local library. I plan to play the new GITS game on PSP, despite my problematic lack of a PSP.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:22 am
Yeah, the PSP game is rather fun. Controls were a bit odd though....They can take some getting used to if you are new to the game.  

Tokudo

archangelwar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:46 am
I thought the game on the ps2 was good... they even went as far to give it multiplayer options... it was one of the few anime games I like..

well... people are starting to show... maybe we can actually make a guild out of this...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:40 pm
archangelwar
Hello, I couldn't help but notice that there are no topics in this forum so I figured that I should go and make one! (although, maybe the owner of the guild wanted to..)

There are no topics because I wasn't quite sure how to start out with. Also, this is a guild...which needs involvement from it's members. If the owner does everything, then it isn't much of a guild razz
I'm glad you decided to make the first post biggrin

anyways, I decided to make this topic to help introduce ourselves and help get to know each other! so just come on in here and say hi to everyone.

Actually...I know almost everyone here..most of them are even on my friends list 3nodding

.... oh.. I guess I should say hi as well..
I'm archangelwar... people just call me arch for short.. I'm a big GITS fan.... actually I like almost all of shirow masamune's work.. I'm reading man-machine interface right now... maybe in a year or two I might understand it.. if any you guys like appleseed you should come see my thread once and a while...
I was going to buy Appleseed the last time I was at Suncoas, but there were two versions! Both, $20 each...I didn't feel like getting into that right at the moment since I had other things to buy...

Tokudo

Grrr, you got the PS2 game?? It was $40 at suncoast! cry I'll have to get it later...and then use my friend's PS2 razz

Sir Christopher Bannex
I'm Sir Christopher Bannex. You can leave off the Sir. Please. It's not my real name, but it's close enough.

I've seen all of SAC, the second movie, will be seeing the first movie in a few days, as well as the manga series, which I have on hold at the local library.
wait...your local library has the original GITS manga??? you're library is either HUGE or crazy!

I plan to play the new GITS game on PSP, despite my problematic lack of a PSP.

The1Joebob
Captain

Tokudo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:51 pm
Yeah, I bought the game at Game Stop for about $35 dollars. Five dollars cheaper. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:53 pm
archangelwar
I thought the game on the ps2 was good... they even went as far to give it multiplayer options... it was one of the few anime games I like..

well... people are starting to show... maybe we can actually make a guild out of this...
I wish it had Online capabilities.... gonk  

Tokudo

Kusanagi_Motoko
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:54 pm
Yesh! I am the star of Ghost In The Shell! All hail me!!
...or not..
Hello everyone...I decided I had to post something...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:35 am
Tokudo
archangelwar

and I wish they didn't make bad full metal alchimist games...

I guess when it comes to anime games you have to be a little (lot) more understanding...  

archangelwar
Crew

Tokudo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:53 pm
archangelwar
Tokudo
archangelwar

I guess when it comes to anime games you have to be a little (lot) more understanding...
Seriously, why do most anime games suck?

I also wish that you could be the other characters such as Saito. Saito is cool.... And you only get to be the Tachikoma in one level. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:00 am
Tokudo
archangelwar
Tokudo
archangelwar

Seriously, why do most anime games suck?

I also wish that you could be the other characters such as Saito. Saito is cool.... And you only get to be the Tachikoma in one level. gonk

me... I think it's a curse...

but serously... I think most anime games suck because they get a poor budget or just get really rushed to get the game out there while fans still like the show... out of those two... I think it's both...

the only good anime games I've ever seen so far is the GITS for ps2...don't know how they got it right.. but they managed... and gungrave... however gungrave was a game first so that explains it'self...  

archangelwar
Crew

Miyamori Mayu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:02 pm
The name is Mayu, the original shell of the creator of the Official Thread Kensuke as well as the Laughing Man. Been a fan of GITS since a decade ago, owns both movies, both mangas, and soon after the 2nd GiG show eventually get both boxsets of the SAC and 2nd GiG  
Ghost In The Shell

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff