Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[LA] Offices Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2bitn2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:53 am
The Light School is located on the opposite side of the Desua Mountains from the Light Fortress. It is surrounded by a large wall and is composed of five buildings: The shed, stable, horse training area, and the main building, which has six floors. This is where those loyal to cause of the Light go to prepare themselves to serve their leader Soladi.

The offices are located on the main floor to the left of the building. They are directly across from the dining hall.

The main office is where students of the light come to register and all of the paperwork is taken care of. Anyone needing to see a headmaster needs to check in here first.

The Headmaster offices are accessed through the main office and are filled with the necessities of the headmaster that uses it. Each office is decorated to it's occupant's taste.

Aquamarine Konete's Office
Aquamarine's office is a beauty. It is painted a bright turquoise and decorated with pictures from home. The beautiful painting of doliphins and other sea creatures remind her of how much her home land means and what she is fighting for.

Many precious pearls and coral pieces cover her one of a kind desk. The desk is straight from her homeland. It was a going away gift the last time she had visited. The bright coral legs sit in their very own water fountains. The beautiful orange seaweed wrapped neatly around the legs and the crystal clear glass top adds a simple elegance to the room.

Llair's Office
Llair has an oriental style office. Straw mats cover the floor. Paintings of mountains and forests hang on the wall. A wooden desk desk sits in the farthest corner of the room. Neat piles of forms and documents could be found on top of it. An ink stone and ink stone sit inside a drawer to the side. Brushes are found on top. In another corner of the room, about ten wooden planks are hanging from the ceiling. Their purpose is unknown to most people who enter the office. A small bansai tree sits under a window to the side. Its branches are kept trimmed to resemble the kanji for good health and long life. Llair's second sword sits behind the tree on top of a red, metal stand. The room was made to give off a relaxing atmosphere.

_______'s Office
Fill out the office profile discription.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:03 pm
Risk smiled as he looked at Ms. Konete's office door. "Knock knock. I'm back." Risk knocked for real and waited for a responae. Risk's tail figeted around, revealing his excitment of possibly living at the Light academy once again. "Only thi time I won't get in trouble," Risk silently promised himself.  

Atrum krigare
Crew

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:49 am
((What's going on? I'm trying to finish a test, but I felt lazy and went on gaia.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:42 am
User ImageAquamarine looked up from her desk, Someone's here? Already? She stood up slowly and walked to the door, keeping her pace as slow as she could manage. She opened the door and stared in disbelief,"Risk? I thought we had gotten rid...I mean I thought you had graduated last year. Shouldn't you be off to join on of the training camps for the war?" Aquamarine sighed inside her mind, This student....One of the busiest ones we ever had. I think he just loves the offices more then the classrooms.
{{We just started the RP feel free to join in.}}  

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:17 pm
Risk laghed, seeing the excitement in her eyes. "Fighting is not really my thing. Besides, remember all the fun we had chatting in your office?" Risk straightened the tie he wore. Even though it took an hour to get on, he could'nt wait to get it off. "Anyway, I came to apply for the jobs of teaching horse back riding and sailing, my best subjects." Risk stuffed his hand in his right pocket and pulled out his resume. "As you can see from the paper, I had experiance teaching both of them, horse back riding teaching in the light army for a bit, and sailing for sport. What else do you need to know?" Risk took a deep breath and waited for her answer, trying not to rush her. He was trying his best to keep professional, his desire for the position the only thing keeping him calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:26 pm
Llair watched as the two exchanged words. His white robes shuffled noiselessly when he crossed the room. A fresh cup of green tea was in his left hand. Some forms occupied the right. A single sword was hung on his belt. "Let him have the job. He seems enthusiastic enough." He took a sip of his tea and smiled at the headmistress.  

Masayoshi2

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:59 am
User ImageA....a.....a teacher! He came back to be a teacher, was Aquamarine's first thought the moment Risk spoke again. She turned and looked at Llair when he spoke,"He is applying with me. I shall make a fair decision." She took the resume from Risk and read it over. She looked up at him,"Are you going to be in my office as much as when you were a student here?" Let's hope not, Aquamarine thought to herself. I can't handle another year of paperwork from student activities.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:59 pm
Kirai looked Aqamarine in the eye, knowing that she was concerned. "I know we have had a very rough past. I was a hassle to deal with, I accept this. But Ms. A, I have grown since the last time I have seen you. I promise, I will be on the best behavior possible from me." Kirai flashed one of his most winning smiles at her, his tail even straight for once.  

Atrum krigare
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 10:48 am
User Image"Very well Risk. But you end up in my office just once from bad bahavior and you will be released. You're working with children now and they don't need a teacher showing them bad examples,"Aquamarine stated with a firm voice. She stared at him and finally smiled,"As long as you keep your word all will be good. I'm glad to have you back." She got up and went to a cabniet and pulled out some papers,"Now for the final paperwork."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:55 pm
Risk sighed, his tail dropping. "Those were words I thought I would never hear you say. Thank you ma'mm. I promise i will not let you down." He made a small bow then smiled with all his teeth. "Those days of pranks are far behind me." Now that he received the job, he couls'nt wait to do the paper work and begin teaching. His tail swinged fast in large, rugged movements.  

Atrum krigare
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 9:20 pm
User ImageAquamarine smiled,"I can't wait to see the way you work." She sat down a small pile of paperwork in front of him,"It's the basics. All stuff you filled out as a student, plus a paper on the class you teaching." She sat another pile next to him, "That's your room number and this years schedule, it hasn't changed much." She held out a key attached to a silver keychain,"This is your teacher dorm key."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:48 am
Risk took the papers and looked through them breifly. He then sighned all the neccesary paper work and took his key. Quickly he put it around his neck and laghed. "Just like old times. Thank you." Risk bowed again. "Is there anything else needed?"  

Atrum krigare
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:31 am
User Image"Nope, You're free to wonder the school. Until noon, we're having the new year meeting, of course,"Aquamarine said as she filed away his papers. "I can trust that you'll be there, on time?"  
Simply Chaos - RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff