Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos
Welcome to Simply Chaos! A quiz for all you members! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kyokuzu-Okami

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:24 pm
Heya! ^_^ Welcome to Simply Chaos! I'm Kyokuzu-Okami, a crew member here for the guild, and I'm a Writer and RPer. You can call me Kyokuzu, Okami, or Inu. I thought that, just for the members to get to know each other, you could take this quiz. You can look at the results of other people, and get to know their personalities. ^_^

We'd like to ask that you post your quiz questions all in one post. Then, it'll be easier for people to find your quiz. Okay, then, let's get started! But one thing to address. . .

People who have finished:
Kyokuzu-Okami - See post 2
HeroRat - See post 3
Althea Lynn - See post 4
Abrien Sliver - See post 5
Celestial Lullaby - See post 6
earth2dragon - See post 7
Masayoshi2 - See post 8
vivaciousv1114 - See post 9
Delano Sloane - See post 11
Tamasha - See post 12
xXx W I S H F U L xXx - See post 13

Okay, now we can start!

Your Quiz -

1. How much gold do you have?
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? xDD
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what?
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means.
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones?
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones?
7. How long have you been on Gaia?
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie.
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it?
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? (xDD I'm running out of ideas.)
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold?
12. What's your favorite emoticon?
13. Favorite food?
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD)
15. Do you think you are a lucky person?
16. Ever watched Transformers?
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die?
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists?
19. Favorite subject in school?
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted?

WOO! Well, that's it for now. Enjoy! ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:44 pm
1. 4,758 gold.
2. imakO-uzukoyK
3. Yes, a Snow Witch.
4. Well, the only one that I can think of right now is onomatopoeia.
5. Yes, but don't get me started. My latest one is Fullmetal Alchemist. -points to signature-
6. Yes, and don't get me started on that either. The one that I am currently playing is Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir. I feel like an FMA geek. xDD
7. Since November of 2006, but I had to change my account at risk of being hacked, so my profile says that I've been on since May.
8. Band - (Well, artist) Gackt, Song - Second to None (that's what it is currently, at least, and for those who don't know, it isn't by Gackt) TV Show - Fullmetal Alchemist, Movie - Transformers
9. It was my Demonbow, and when I bought it, it was 33K.
10. Yes! heart Voice actor of Dark Mousey in DNAngel and Voice Actor of Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist!
11. o.o I really have no idea. Probably buy out the marketplace, then make a whole ton of guilds.
12. domokun
13. Uh. . .Mozzarella Sticks.
14. No. xDD To tell the truth, I've actually never seen a grapefruit, well, except for on TV.
15. Sometimes, but sometimes not. ninja
16. Yes! Duh. The new movie, the movie from 1986, a bit of G1 and Cybertron. ^_^ I'm a geek, I know. xDD
17. Sadly, yes.
18. Yes! But I don't want to get started with that either, so I'll just say Gackt, L'arc~en~Ciel, Miyavi and An Cafe for now, but trust me, that's not all.
19. Social Studies.
20. Well, no one has posted yet, so I'm not sure. xDD

1. Masami looked at this strange piece of paper and wrote "Masami Hoshina".
2. She really didn't feel like answering the second one, so she scratched it out.
3. To tell the truth, she was getting annoyed with this already, but she had to keep going, so she wrote "Sword, Lance and Bow and Arrows"
4. Masami sighed, but wrote "Vampyre Teeth"
5. "I do best with both."
6. Finally! An interesting question! "Yes, many."
7. She stared at the seventh question, afraid to get in trouble if she really wrote what she was thinking, so she scratched the question out again.
8. "I have some subordinates, but nothing much."
9. Why did this paper want to know? She sighed. "Dark Army".
10. Masami laughed at this question, and wrote "Definitely, no."
11. Wow, another annoying question. "No."
12. Once again, why did this paper want to know? "Vampyre"
13. Masami felt proud when she answered this question, for not many people knew as much as she did. Well, that's at least what she thought. "Yes, many."
14. At this question, she wanted to rip the paper up. "I'm afraid of injection needles and small spaces."
15. She didn't really have a favorite thing. She scratched this question out as well.
16. Masami sighed, trying to subside her anger at this small piece of paper. "I'm not good in dim lighting and when it's hot."
17. "What isn't my strength?" I have to admit, she answered this question pretty. . .vainly.
18. "I am female" she wrote, almost breaking her pen with the anxiety to finish this stupid quiz and get out.
19. "No one knows, and I'm not about to tell you."
20. Masami looked at this last question and smiled just a bit. She quickly scribbled "Yes" and bounded away.

Kyokuzu-Okami

HeroRat
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:47 pm
Hi I'm Herorat, you can call me hero. I'm a moderator here and here are my quiz results!

1. 5010
2.taroreh
3.Yep! The Devoted Pawn
4. Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis its a kind of lung disease
5. no
6. runescape, wii sports, and wii Zelda twilight princess
7. Almost 2 years
8. Band: green day, song: Boulevard of empty dreams, Tv show: The Mighty Boosh!!! Movie: I have lots of favorites but the lord of the rings movies were good
9. I think it was my fox ears not sure thew
10. umm... no?
11. I'd buy everything on my wish list!
12. dramallama
13. I have so many favorite! I really can't say I basically like everything
14. no but I found out the other day that a kiwi is a banana crossed with a strawberry
15. no but I don't consider my self unlucky either
16.I did a few years ago for like 5 minutes
17. yes! I watch dragon tails when I eat breakfast cause theres nothing else on!
18. nope
19. Animal Science!
20. I don't think so

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:27 am
Your Quiz -

1. How much gold do you have? 15,620g
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? xDD nnyL aehtlA
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? A Red Sorcerer's Book
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means. I refuse!
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? None right now, but I've watched a lot.
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? Yes, Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS right now.
7. How long have you been on Gaia? 3 and half years.
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. I can't decide!
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? Something just over 100k, like a Chyaku Norisu Scarf, or Guitar of Angellus.
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? (xDD I'm running out of ideas.) Nope.
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? Did...did you say...10 mil...lion? *drools* Spend, spend, spend!
12. What's your favorite emoticon? ninja
13. Favorite food? Pizza
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD) Nope.
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? Sometimes.
16. Ever watched Transformers? The new movie yes.
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? They're not dumb!
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? Not really, only a couple of Gackt songs.
19. Favorite subject in school? Art or drafting.
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? No not really.

LynnFall

Dapper Elder

10,915 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:31 am
1. How much gold do you have? 27090g
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? revilS neirbA
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? No, Nothing^^
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means. Antidisestablishmentarianism, Definition: Opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, esp. the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? Death Note and Bleach
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? No not really.
7. How long have you been on Gaia? A little over a year
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. Avenged Sevenfold, Gunslinger, Scrubs and The Bela Lugosi Dracula
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? Uh I don't remember....The most expensive thing I've had so far was a WTF hat.
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? No
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold?Uh, I'd brobably buy things people have been questing for and give it to them at half price.
12. What's your favorite emoticon? stressed Mostly because i never get to use it till just now
13. Favorite food? Veggieburger
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD) No.
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? Since meeting my girlfriend I feel like I'm a lucky person.
16. Ever watched Transformers? The Old TV show hell yeah, that movie, no
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? No.
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? Not really.
19. Favorite subject in school? History
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? Not really.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:10 am
1. How much gold do you have? 111, 610g
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? Yballul Laitselec
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? I was never one for questing
4. What is the longest, real word you know? I unno.
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? Yes, too many to count.
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? Uhh, DDR, C.O.D 4, Halo 3, Rockstar, Fable, Psychonauts.
7. How long have you been on Gaia? since Sep 10th, 2003
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie.N/A, N/A, Friends, N/A.
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? Uhh.. I unno, the dark halo at 50 some thousand maybe?
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? Read somethin' about him a long time ago.. he's a Voice actor and wears a cowboy hat I think.
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? Nothing, just let it sit.
12. What's your favorite emoticon? stare
13. Favorite food? N/A
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? Yes. It sucked a**. Didn't eat it. Bleh.
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? I don't believe in luck.
16. Ever watched Transformers? Movie or TV show? But I suppose it doesn't matter, yes I have.
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die?I watch 'em even when I'm not bored. And don't call them dumb.
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists?Whichever ones are on my Ipod.
19. Favorite subject in school?Well English if it wasn't completely useless, Social if we actually learned something. So none.
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? Probably not. After all, everyone is unique.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

earth2dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:16 pm
My Results (Go ahead, read it. You know you want to! xD) ~

1. How much gold do you have? 5,031 at the moment

2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? nogard2htrae

3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? Lets see…yes, a Dark Star. <3

4. What is the longest, real word you know? Uncharacteristically

5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? Yep – Inuyasha and Naruto

6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? I play computer games: Alpha Centuri, Age of Mythology, Civilization 4

7. How long have you been on Gaia? Since March 2007

8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. Avril Lavigne, Sk8er Boi, CHUCK!!, and…Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? Celebrity Date @ 20.4k

10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? Haven’t the faintest clue

11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? Not going to happen but…I would buy a kiki, ninja headband, whatever else I’ve been questing, then donate items to my friends’ quests

12. What's your favorite emoticon? domokun or heart

13. Favorite food? PANCAKES!!!

14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? Nope, but I’ve confused tangelos with grapefruits...hahaha!

15. Do you think you are a lucky person? What – are you trying to get me to jinx myself or something?

16. Ever watched Transformers? Nope, not even the movie

17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? What is considered a “dumb kid’s show”? If it’s like Cartoon Network type of stuff, ‘course I do, even when I’m not bored. xD

18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? Nope

19. Favorite subject in school? Social Studies

20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? Probably not

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:33 pm
1. How much gold do you have? 38665g but I have 8k tickets which is worth about 18400g right now.
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? xDD 2ihsoyasaM
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? My love.
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means. I can't think of any right now.
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? Yes, too many to list.
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? Same as above.
7. How long have you been on Gaia? 3-4 months
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. Abingdon Boys School, Crosswise, Number, Matrix.
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? I buy a lot of things. I don't keep a record.
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? (xDD I'm running out of ideas.) No
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? I'd laugh and buy every katana on the market.
12. What's your favorite emoticon? I don't use any.
13. Favorite food? Ramen Soysauce flavored. They do exist.
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD) No. Is that even possible?
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? Luck is made. And no.
16. Ever watched Transformers? No.
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? No, I'm never bored, or maybe I'm always bored so I never feel bored.
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? Yes, UVERworld, Abingdon Boys School, 12012, Larc~en~Ciel, Nightmare, Last Aliance, I'll stop here.
19. Favorite subject in school? AP Chemistry. I get to make ice cream and get a snack everyday.
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? No.  

Masayoshi2

Magic of Reading Guild

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:36 am
1. How much gold do you have? about 85,000
2. What's your Gaia Name spelled backwards? xDD4111vsuoicaviv
3. Are you questing anything? If so, what? not at the moment
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means. sesquipedalian - it means to know a lot of big words, which is pretty ironic if you think about it biggrin
5. Do you watch anime? If so, which ones? I used to be very into Sailor Moon
6. Do you play video games? If so, which ones? I love video games. I like racing games like Need for Speed, also fighting games like Tekken, as well as games like Kingdom Hearts and Legend of Zelda
7. How long have you been on Gaia? about 8 months
8. Name your favorite band, song, TV show and movie. fav band is Paramore, fav song is Mercy on Me by Christina Aguilera, fav TV show is House, and my fav movie is Cruel Intentions.
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it? the angelbow, i can't remember how much i paid for it.
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? (xDD I'm running out of ideas.) i have no idea
11. What would you do if you had 10 million Gaia gold? buy everything on my quest list, then donate the rest. biggrin
12. What's your favorite emoticon? cool
13. Favorite food? pizza
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD) nope biggrin
15. Do you think you are a lucky person? it depends on the day
16. Ever watched Transformers? yes to the movie, no to the cartoon
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die? all the time! lol
18. Do you listen to JRock? If so, which artists? nope
19. Favorite subject in school? literature
20. Okay, do you think this matches anyone who's already posted? probably not  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:59 am
-ahem-

Attention! I apologize for my absence for, I don't know, a month? Well, anyway, I would like to alert everyone that I am Kyokuzu-Okami (ask voodoo). I had to switch to this account cause I got hacked and locked out of my account. So, this is my new account if anyone is wondering. I'll probably be deleting some of my topics, or editing them, at least, but for now, since I can't delete topics, enjoy the quiz and be aware that Kyokuzu-Okami is NOT me. ^_^ Thank you~

CountingIvory
Crew

Atrum krigare
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:22 am
1. 18,000g
2.enaolS onaleD
3. Katana's
4. What is the longest, real word you know? Yes, you have to know how to spell it and what it means.
5. Yes. A bit of everything
6. A bit of everything
7. Bout 6 months.
8. My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade, Avatar, none.
9. No idea
10. No.)
11. Buy stuff, put it on the market, and make more money.
12. What's your favorite emoticon? scream
13. Pizza
14. No.
15. No.
16. Yes.
17.Yes.
18. No
19. Social Studies.
20. No  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:07 pm
ahsamat. XD
Nope, nothing at the moment. c:
Dichlorodiphenyltrichloroethane? *too braindead atm to think up a better one* Unless supercalifragilisticexpialidocious counts. XD
Hell yes. <3 Hundreds. I'm not even going to try and list my favourites, as that would take up this entire page. x3
Mmm...not really. ;_;
About a year.
At the moment, it's MAD Soldiers and Kinya Kotani, Last Song, Just Shoot Me and Memoirs of a Geisha.
9. What was the most expensive thing that you have ever bought on Gaia, and how much was it?
Lunar Scythe? *ish a miser*
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is?
Oh yes. D<
Go on a shopping spree. c:
3nodding
13. Favorite food?
Does coffee count? xD
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange?
Can't say I have, no.
Extremely. >.>
A couple of episodes, long time ago.
17. Do you watch those dumb kid's shows when you're so extremely bored you could die?
Not really.
High and Mighty Colour, Yuki Kajiura, Kinya Kotani, L'arc en Ciel, Porno Graffiti, Gackt, Ali Project...and a whole lot more. *sweatdrop*
English/Psychology.
Prooobably not. xD

Tamasha

Versatile Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Clambake 200

miekichi

Wheezing Streaker

10,150 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:31 pm
410g (Just Bought Some Stuff)
xXx L U F H S I W xXx
Hmmmm........Nope.
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis - It is a lung disease that you get when you inhale certain particles found in volcanos
I watch Bleach, Naruto, Negima, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kaleido Star and Prince of Tennis
Sometimes I Play Super Smash Brothers.
3 - 4 year
The Used and The Gazette, Hospital (The Used), The Bird and the Worm (The Used) Filth in the Beauty (The Gazette)
Chyaku Norisu Scarf for 120,000 gold
10. Do you know who Vic Mignogna is? (xDD I'm running out of ideas.)
Who...?
I would save it for a while...then spend it liek crazy

Joking Joking! I would save and buy little by little!
The DOMO!!! domokun
13. Favorite food?
Sushi!
14. Have you ever confused a grapefruit with an orange? (Okay, that was Celeste's idea, not mine. xDD)
Ummm....I don't think so. I've only eaten grapefruits when I go the a restraunt.
Most of the time, I would say no.
Ya....*But Is Was On T.V. And My Sisters Were Watching And I Was Like.Oh What The Heck..I'll Just Watch*
Ya. I guess so.
Heck Ya! The Gazette, Miyavi, Kra, Kagrra, Alice Nine, Dir En Gray, Aqua Timez, Beat Crusaders, High and Mighty Colors, L`Arc~en~Ciel, Orange Range and The Pillows
Orchestra (Next Year - Orchestra and Japanese)
Maybe a couple!! domokun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:56 pm
1. Ummm..
2. igarasiK_nahC_eiffuY
3. Yes, Ninja Band
4. Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious - a word you can use for anything
5. Yes - Avatar
6. YES! All the Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Legends of Zelda games!! =D
7. 3 Years
8. There are too many!, Most are amazing, American Idol (I know Im a nerd >.<) and RENT and August Rush.
9. Fairy Wings - 40k
10. No... I cant say I do...
11. Buy a Ninja Band!! =D
12. ninja
13. Mexican Food
14. Once... and yeah that was a funny moment
15. YES!! well sometimes.
16. Ehehehehehe! YEEEEEEEEEEEES! =D
17. Haahaha. YES.
18. Ummm... What?
19. Science!! Chemistry Biology Anatomy! =D
20. Maybe...??

Yuffie_Chan_Kisaragi
Crew

CountingIvory
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Yay, I'm glad people are starting to take the quiz. A lot of them are really interesting, and I'm glad I'm not the only one on here who likes Fullmetal Alchemist. ^^

Once again, I'd like to state that I AM KYOKUZU-OKAMI. Got hacked, remember? Well, anyway, good job so far, you guys, really interesting. ^^

Simply Chaos

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff