Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
[DA] Dorms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeroRat
Crew

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:45 pm
Dorms
The Dark Academy

Students come from all over to study at the Dark Academy. It is here where they develop their minds, their powers and their values. Like all schools, the Academy provides a chance to meet new people and experience new things. As a boarding school it accommodates students with a dorm, meals and learning material. Geographically, the Dark Academy is found on a peninsula between the Framkta mountains and Channel. Getting here is tricky, the only ways being a dangerous voyage at sea, or the potentially risky situation that would ensue when passing by the Dark Fortress on the opposite side of the mountain.

On the third floor of the Dark School are twelve dorms, especially for students. Each is accommodated for two. There are two four posted beds, each dressed with red and black bedding. Sitting at the foot of each bed is a small chest secured shut with a iron lock. It is here where students store all their personal belongings. Between the two beds and against one wall is a vanity with drawers for clothing. Also in these rooms is a single desk for homework and studying.

Up the staircase, on the fourth floor, there are ten slightly larger rooms. These dorms are for the teachers. These rooms are set up very similarly to the student's rooms. Each contains a bed, a chest, a vanity and a desk. However, there is more room, such as shelving, for personal effects and the desks are slightly bigger. Also, compliments of Ms DeLaurie, in each of the teacher's rooms there is a filing cabinet for carrying lesson plans, handout, textbooks and any other material they would like to organize.

On the fifth floor lay the personal dorms of the three headmasters. These rooms are quite large and start out empty. The headmasters are permitted to purchase their own furniture so that they will match their tastes. Each room is highly customized.

Out of the many dorms, the most fought over and quickly occupied rooms are the ones that have a view of the Framkta Channel. These are highly coveted, and rarely go without a tenant.

Edited by Celestial Lullaby  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:47 am
Aeidric locked the door to his dorm behind him and walked over to the bed on which he had dumped the paper work given to him by Ms. DeLaurie. Picking up the Acceptance of Admission/Declaration of Permissions form, he walked over to the desk and picked up a pencil. "Hm. Convenient." Leaning against a post of his bed, he read through the page, filling in his name on the blanks.
I, Aeidric Streight , hereby acknowledge and accept that I have been granted position as a student at the Dark Academy to be taught and learned in the various fields presented for the extent of my stay.
I understand that any infringement of the rules will result in quick and harsh punishment, and am equivocally given defense against such violent manners of peers and teachers.

Aeidric paused. Equivocal defense? What, so he couldn't defend himself from an attacker without getting into trouble? Or keeping him safe was at the discretion of the nearest teacher? Yeah, he felt real safe now. The page continued, listing the rules and expectations, etc. Finally, the end of the page.
The undersigned hereby recognizes his/her duty and responsibilities as a student.
Aeidric signed his name in an extremely fancy scrawl that could make adults jealous, and tossed the page to the desk, where it spun a few times before stopping almost perfectly upside down in relation to the chair. Aeidric fell face-first onto his claimed bed and closed his eyes. He hated screwing up, and yet, he'd managed to do it once again. Foolish of me to think I could do something like that. Damn it!  

false_fail

Simply Chaos - RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff