50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
no
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

rane-gel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:32 pm
i just want to see if others agree with me when i say that bonnie wright (ginny) isn't that pretty. having her end up with harry is kinda icky in my mind--she looks like shes 10throughout all the movies so far
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:57 pm
the picture of her is pretty, but it is kinda strange for them to get together  

Asiian_Dork

Dizzyaffect

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 pm
i think that she is very pretty, you just posted a bad picture of her. everyone has bad pictures. And what's more is that J.K.R thought it was a good idea for them to end up together, seeing though she was already playing Ginny obviously when she wrote book 6&7....what's more, i trust in her fully.

and honestly..Ginny is pretty...go to google and look up John Waterhouse. he's a painter. i have several of his pictures in my house actually. his woman are etherial ( ok i can't spell today), they are nymphs, muses, famous figures in history ( the lady of Chalotte was lancealots first love before gwenivere) his women are beautiful but not like..oooh sexy..they are different and when i look at bonnie wright i see her like this. she's naturally beautiful. she doesn't need a truck load of makeup, she's gorgeous, sorry if you disagree  
The Gryffindor House: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games