Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Game Room
Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll question
Poll answer
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Poll goldz!!1!(shift+1)!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:49 pm
So uh, who likes ES4:Oblivion? I LOVE that game, It definatly out weighs most Fantasy Role play games...Personally I like making a Breton vampire ArchMage. What sort of characters do you like? Or what's your opinion on the game?  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:26 pm
well, despite my lacking in expertise on the game's subject matter, I think it's an awesome game. It has good graphics, awesome quests (I'm talking about side quests, I hardly touched the story line except for the beginning and a few gates I ran into) and some pretty cool powers. I think that, out of all the weapons, the Darkwater Blade was the best for getting at the beginning. Not to mention the fact that some of the weapons are just plain insane.
there are, of course, some downsides. the whole thing with the breakable weapons kinda reeked, it had me wasting gold on hammers rather than armor or shields or even other weapons. also, there was an annoying glitch that occurred every time I tried to use the elven bow. a thousand would spawn when I drew an arrow. that means a thousand elven bows, all messing up the frame rate and sound. of course, the anger levels that built up from this fact actually got me through three gates. kinda funny how that worked out...  

false_fail

Abrien Sliver

Generous Capitalist

7,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:52 pm
I'm a magic man personally, I use the staff of worms and a finger of/on the mountain spell to destroy my enemies...  
Game Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games