Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
April 08 MCs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:31 pm
UTOPIA, the 15th is here!

April 08's collectibles are

Rock Hard and Rock Puppy.

Personally, I don't like either.

Your thoughts? heart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:44 am
It's about time that they made the rock puppy an MC. The puppy has been a moscot for a while. They could have made better poses, though.

I like the British top of the other MC, but none of the other poses.

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shmiffy

Star-Crossed Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:07 am
Rock puppy doesn't hold my interest, we already have a green bunny that pees on us. Wasn't appealing the first time, don't want a rock golem-puppy that needs to wizz either :/
Rock band is alright I suppose. I expected better for when they made an angelic microphone counterpart, thats disappointing. The wrist bands are far too bulky for my liking. The boots are....meh. And for god sakes, a drum set? Their just begging for more idiots in the arena to go 'I r so punk, voet 10!' with that and a 'punk' starter set on >_<; All I really like is the shirt and wings.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rofl, indeed... xD

I don't look at Arena's that often...

But the puppy is seriously ugly, the Rock thing has some nice poses. The wings are nice and so is the top. I even like the shoes, lol...

The drums are seriously ugly, too bad there's no Rock-wig in this MC... sad

Personally I think that every 2008 MC was a bit disappointing 'till now.. I'm affraid that everyone will go after older MC's now, since the last ones are only for cosplays... They're only 'supporting' all the inflation like this... sad

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

Leunah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:41 pm
I'm disappointed in all the 08s so far, as well...excluding masterpieces. The last MC I liked a lot was the Frostbite blade...4 months ago. gonk

Rock Puppy was a good idea, but Gaia made a ridiculously lame attempt at this MC, imo. I agree with Shmiffy on the whole urination thing. What is with Gaia's recent fascination with bodily functions? neutral It's so....immature. -.-

Rock Hard is...meh. We already have a bunch of instruments...might as well add a few new flavors. The shirt...okay. The wings...okaaay...everything else...meh...

And I agree with Jodelien on the topic of inflation...nobody will want these MCs in the future, and if they do, they'll be cheap and available. It saddens me. -.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:45 am
Once i saw them both, i thought

"Here it goes again , another set of worthless, rushed through MCs."

The MCs really dissaponted me. I hope that we get good MCs like the old ones we did back in 03 04 & 05. :[

Lanzer, are you seriously running out of ideas?!  

G0ldencleric

Changed Username 1234

7,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:09 pm
G0ldencleric

I don't think that we give the developers enough credit. I mean, they do a lot to make sure that the users have input on the items. That's why they hold item design contests and such.

They're also working on the battle system, which I think is draining their creativity with the MCs. I am sure that they'll get back on the right track eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:31 am
This month's MC's were disappointing compared to last month's, but I like the Rock Hard. I like pose with the wings. ^^  

[ falling`star ]

G0ldencleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:40 pm
Hola Mimiko
G0ldencleric

I don't think that we give the developers enough credit. I mean, they do a lot to make sure that the users have input on the items. That's why they hold item design contests and such.

They're also working on the battle system, which I think is draining their creativity with the MCs. I am sure that they'll get back on the right track eventually.
You're right, we should. I forgot all about the battle system and it's great they're focusing on it a lot. heart  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:47 pm
I like them both! One of the few months that I bought both. It's about time we got the rock puppy as a pet, and I love the drum set, since I play the drums. I'd love some wind instruments too, we only have stringed.

I do agree about the toilet joke theme of recent items though... -_-  

Wood Sorrel

AstronomyGirl

Planetary Astronomer

57,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • That One Hero 500
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:35 am
*shrugs* I don't really like either. A few of the Rock hard poses are ok... but I have yet to equip the item. Overall I don't like either of these items.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:49 pm
I have a Rock Puppy equipped and I quite like him.
His pee sort of blends in. ninja  

usaginano

Fluffy Bunny

U T O P I A

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas