Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Breaking Benjamin Guild

Back to Guilds

The original and official guild dedicated to Breaking Benjamin. 

Reply General
First song

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:59 pm
Hey I'm new, and I was wondering from the senior members what was the first song from Breaking Ben you guys heard?

Mine was "blow me away" on Halo 2 and I got addicted from there on after hearing Album "Phobia"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:43 am
you too?  

VH Crow

sandflea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:56 am
Well I've heard So Cold on the radio and everyhthing, but I never really knew who they were. Then me and my friend decided that we were gonna go to a concert with them Nickelback and Three Days Grace, and I had to learn more of their stuff, and my friend let me listn to Medicate, and the whole Saturate CD. And then I fell in love. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:20 pm
VH Crow
you too?

really lol thats cool  

Owden

Owden

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:23 pm
sandflea
Well I've heard So Cold on the radio and everyhthing, but I never really knew who they were. Then me and my friend decided that we were gonna go to a concert with them Nickelback and Three Days Grace, and I had to learn more of their stuff, and my friend let me listn to Medicate, and the whole Saturate CD. And then I fell in love. XD

Is medicate a CD? or song?, I've heard all of "phobia" and all of "we're not alone"...and some "saturate"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:53 am
Medicate is a song on Saturate. I heard about them from my friends after letting me listen to some of Evans Blue's music, who apparently somewhat sounded like Breaking Benjamin a bit. Diary of Jane was what I heard first and from then on I got all of their cds.  

Vanargand

VH Crow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:44 pm
see now i heard about evans blue because of breaking benjamin. in fact, they even thank BB in their booklet/poster thing thatisthe cover for their album "The pursuit begins when this portrail of a life ends" (thats one long album title!)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:59 am
the first I ever heard was blow me away too^^  

x6DevilDanny9x

-_D r e w b ii e_-

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:12 pm
Who am I? I'm ICEYCHILL!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------------------------------

My first was "So Cold" then it was "Sooner or Later".

------------------------------
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:44 pm
My first song was diary of jane. I was watching music videos with my cousin and she is a very big fan. Then i lost what the name of the band was so i did not listen to them for a while. But then i got a MP 3 and my cousin put them on. I found them on there by mistake when i had it on shuffle.
Yea Breaking Benjamin!  

unknown_warrior575

VH Crow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 pm
i still wonder what that guy did in the "So Cold" music video for them to have to kill him....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:07 pm
I first time I heard Breaking Benjamin was in WWE Day of Reckoning 1 ("Firefly" and "Polyamourous") without knowing about the band. The first time I've known the band was watching Halo for Retards and the song in the credits was "Blow Me Away." I liked it and learned more about BB. I guess "blow me away(mostly)," "firefly," and "polyamourous" got me into BB.  

JDBReaper

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Steel _R a i n d r o p s

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:03 pm
First song I ever heard was Breath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:02 pm
after i heard so cold, i was pretty much addicted. i didn't even stand a chance.  

Kurai-Purple

3,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nny-the-2nd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:52 pm
So Cold was the first song I heard.. But I like all their albums.. Phobia has a bit more darker, probably my favorite so far.. But Dear Agony's coming out soon.. This is gonna be awesome..  
General

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games