Welcome to Gaia! ::

Simply Chaos -- GRAND OPENING!!! Join NOW!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Simply Chaos - RP
ATTENTION! Come here before posting!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:56 pm
Why hello all my pretty little RPers! Guess what! Our spiffy little RP is finally ready to be opened! But of course, we have certain opening events to specify. So.. here we go!

If you belong to an academy:

Proceed to the appropriate office (Dark: DA, Light: LA) and go through registration.

Students: Basically, introduce yourself to a headmaster or a teacher, state your name, age and your weapon of choice. Let it be examined, and then once that is over, you will receive your dorm room number with key {Already preassigned}, A map of the school, a class schedule, and a training group number. Report to your dorm to drop off any belongings if you wish. You may then feel free to run wild and explore your new home! A new student meeting will be held in the mess hall at noon sharp {Listed at the bottom of the dorm room sheet.}

Teachers: You are required to introduce yourself the same as the students and apply for your teaching position. Name, Age {optional if you are not a new teacher to the academy}, Weapon and fighting range, Class wishing to teach is what must be stated. Only new teachers need to have their weapons inspected. If the class you want has not been taken{which it shouldn't be unless, you wish to pretend you wanted another class...let us know about this first}, then you receive your classroom number and room number with both keys. You receive a copy of the year schedule and a training group number. New teachers may ask for a map but they are not given out. Then you may do as you like until the meeting in the mess hall at noon sharp.

Headmasters: Report to the office and wait until noon receiving and giving information. Look on bulletin for dorms and weapon groups. At noon the meeting will begin. See Crew subforum for meeting overview.

If you are part of an army:

Proceed to the appropriate office (Dark: DF, Light: LF) and go through registration.

Soldiers: A general will examine you and assign dorms and general groups. You will be read off a schedule, which is your duty to remember {It will be posted on the bulletin in RL}. You remain there until the whole bunch of recruits is dismissed. The next day you will begin at a training camp to get you all pumped-up and ready to fight! Pretty much, wait around and let your superiors give you orders. When they say jump, you say: how high? That whole spiel. We all know the drill. Start making friends, that way you'll know who's got your back.

Generals: Report to the office and wait receiving and giving information. Look on bulletin for dorms and general groups. Look on the general group, send the solider to that general to receive briefing. Briefings start at noon and all soldiers are to be kept at attention till noon{At dark camp}. Briefings start at noon and all soldiers are to be kept according to how general of group wishes{At light camp}. For briefing information see Crew subforum.

ANYMORE INFO NEEDED??? Let me know!

Here is a few things you might want to remember in the RP:

>>If you miss a meal your SOL {s**t out of Luck}.
>>If you're late there will be a punishment.
>>If you refuse Headmasters/Generals/Teachers/Captains/Leaders may all use force.

Ranking system::
Leader
General
Captain{Only light has captains}
Headmasters
Teachers
Soldiers
Students

Little Green Cats Hate Tough Spoiled Spinach

If you do not follow this and crew member has a right to delete your post and make you restart.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:58 pm
Any questions? Feel free to ask!  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Kilarra

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:58 am
When you say training camp for army characters, which specific threads do you mean out of the ones that are posted? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:14 pm
I hate feeling useless. I actually don't know. Blood was supposed to edit my thread with more information, I just put down what I knew. All I can tell you for now is stick around the fortresses... until Blood tells us more.

Also, the RP was supposed to be open on the weekend, but we never received the official PM, so although we're not technically supposed to post, I'll give you the go-ahead to start.  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:22 am
Opps! Sorry I knew I was forgeting something last night. Sorry I was working on editing and preparing on 2 hours of sleep and I was tired as hell. Going to add the rest of the info right now. Should be done before I have work today. I will be posting with each of my characters as soon as everyone may start.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:42 pm
First post whoo! I padded my post fit with my approved character's back story, hopefully it's okay. My teacher's post coming soon, hopefully.  

Kilarra

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:24 am
Herm.. I didn't understand what I am supposed to do in the offices?
Because i'm a soldier... :X
I didn't understand it... Srry.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:24 pm
Ugh. Me legs are killing me. I should have kept with band. v So it dosn't matter what headmaster we meet with, right?  

Atrum krigare
Crew

bloodredvoodoo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:08 pm
Nope the headmaster it doesn't matter for just with the generals.

Death Caller...you have yet to have your profile approved but.....It states that soliders are to report to the office, find their general group and remain there untill dismissed.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:23 am
I know , but i just wanted to get ready sooner.  

xX_TheDeathCaller_Xx

Simply Chaos - RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff