Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply RPG Section
The Art of Healing, and Defence Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:05 pm
Hello. *Bows lowly* While you are here, you will learn the skills and many ways of healing. While upon healing, you must always be on guard and ready to defend. I will teach you defence. Although sometimes the best defence is offence, it all depends on you. When the line draws down to it; Your decision is everything. If you think you can handle this task by all means stay and learn. I grant you good luck upon this journey of learning. I give you my unbidden attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:07 pm
good luck Ai  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:10 pm
Thank you, Tsu. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:11 pm
i was thinking why te women most of the time are the best at healing and defense?  

Yota_Moteushi

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:14 pm
*shrugs* but they can sure kick a** sometimes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:15 pm
Tsuruke
*shrugs* but they can sure kick a** sometimes

im sure of it just seeing tsunade make me think about it  

Yota_Moteushi

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:18 pm
lady posion off of the get backers kicks a** to.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:22 pm
yeap  

Yota_Moteushi

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:24 pm
HEY!! I kick a** too! I *would've* taught the assassin training *IF* it had not been taken! And defence is just as important as offence, but since *most* men and teachers overlock that important fact and go about ranting that offence is the key. True, that the key to winning is offence, you must also know when to defend. wars are won through long periods, not right away, there's a time for action, and a time for retreating. And healing is important as well. And the only reason most women are skilled in it, is because men are blockheads and don't think to even learn, because they try to act all manly and tough and take everything. Us women are the balance to men. What skills they don't have, we do. It's naturally balanced out. I hope this has given you a new outlook on things.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:26 pm
Ai-Li
HEY!! I kick a** too! I *would've* taught the assassin training *IF* it had not been taken! And defence is just as important as offence, but since *most* men and teachers overlock that important fact and go about ranting that offence is the key. True, that the key to winning is offence, you must also know when to defend. wars are won through long periods, not right away, there's a time for action, and a time for retreating. And healing is important as well. And the only reason most women are skilled in it, is because men are blockheads and don't think to even learn, because they try to act all manly and tough and take everything. Us women are the balance to men. What skills they don't have, we do. It's naturally balanced out. I hope this has given you a new outlook on things.

gee, I know that I know women kick a**, with out them men would mostly (sometimes) be clueless and no where.  

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Yota_Moteushi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:26 pm
i dindt try to say that women are less than us
and i never say that you didnt can kick a** sweatdrop
i was just remering that is common to see women healing  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:34 pm
And I gave you the answer: Because men don't. And I said they're blockheads (Don't take offence, but most of the guys i've been around are) And women are kind-hearted mostly. We don't like to see people hurt, in pain or in need. We might /look/ like flowers, but we can be just as deadly as a man. And as I said, it's naturally balanced out. Where we lack certain things, men have the ability. Where men lack abilities, we have them. It's as simple as that. And I was just making a point that healing and defence is just as important as anything else you learn in fighting.  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Tsuruke
Captain

Dapper Gaian

400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:34 pm
eep  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:43 pm
ooo women heart  

Yota_Moteushi

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:51 pm
-_- Down boy. Don't make me get the leash for that collar of yours. Anyways. I hope you understand now. Because I DON'T think you want to get aquainted with my Crowbar, Mr. Thicky. Or my catterpillar, Killer. ^_^  
RPG Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff