Welcome to Gaia! ::

U T O P I A Guild

Back to Guilds

Send a guild invite to us and receive important updates about UTOPIA! 

Tags: Utopia, Utopian, Plexi, Charity, Giveaways 

Reply U T O P I A
( ( May 2oo8 Monthly Collectibles ) ) Reactions? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the May 2oo8 Collectibles?
  YESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!! -aneurysm-
  I like them. :3
  Sort of. >.>
  Meh, they're okay.
  No. -.-
  Pssh, these are the worst collectibles I've ever seen. -stabs Gaia-
View Results

empyy

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:24 pm

My favorite since the Cloud!!

Oculus Mythica: This item is hardly anything like the Oculus Magica so don't mistake the two. The Oculus Mythica has a darker feel to it which would appeal to a large portion of Gaia. In my opinion, it is a really great item. My favorite pose is called "Empty Eyes" which makes your eyes look like blue bubbles. What do you all think?

Elemental Wings: This item is completely amazing! Words cannot even express! This has to be one of my top favorite collectibles on Gaia. My favorite pose is the "Blessed Wings" which are the golden ones. However, the others are similarly spectacular. What do you all think?

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:29 pm
They are pretty great. I'm glad they came out with more wing options.

They eyes are pretty interesting, but I haven't quite found my favorite of them just yet. I'm sure I will though.  

mmariep2

Invisible Healer

17,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Gaian 50

Sai Sai Sainara

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 1:38 pm
User Image♫♪
Chipmunks + Waffles = Theft
WAUGH!!!
*dies*
BEST MC's IN FOREVER!!!
SINCE THE...idk!!!!!!
*dies*

Better Watch Yer Waffles

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:53 pm
best in 2008.

not a favorite though.

User Image

moosespitz

armadillodreamer

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:25 pm
Meh, I'm rather disappointed in both of them. Special eyes don't work with Grombie skins, so I can't use any of those or my half-closed eyelids look ridiculous.

The wings are fantastic...but...why are we getting back wings in an MC when the creator of Hermes Moon was not allowed to add back wings to Hermes?  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:57 pm
Maybe hermes wasn't allowed to have wings because they were planning this. ?

Anyway, Another month I have to get both MCs! This is really putting a dent in my questing! xp I'm glad they finally came out with green wings. I've been waiting for those forever! Though I don't like the flowers much... The eyes will be very useful, though none of them particularly draw me. I wish we got goat eyes though.  

Wood Sorrel

armadillodreamer

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:52 pm
Wood Sorrel
Maybe hermes wasn't allowed to have wings because they were planning this. ?

Anyway, Another month I have to get both MCs! This is really putting a dent in my questing! xp I'm glad they finally came out with green wings. I've been waiting for those forever! Though I don't like the flowers much... The eyes will be very useful, though none of them particularly draw me. I wish we got goat eyes though.
The green leaf wings are my favorite too. They're so cute!  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:02 pm

Still, the Hermes' Moon would have looked awesome with a pair of golden wings as the last pose instead of that dumb cloak.

How do you know they weren't allowed to include them, though?
I'm curious.

empyy

[ Shattered Innocence ]

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:46 pm
I honestly don't like the oculus mythica that much. There are a few poses I would use, but some of them just look ridiculous. It will be a successful item though, definately.

I really love the mythic wings: [ thank you Utopia for the may letter :3 ]. I'm sure these are going to be very successful. Ugh. Now why didn't I leave enough pure to buy a small hoard. -groan-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:55 pm
ah! they are absurdly amazing! --->(wings) thumbs up
the eyes (thumbs down)  

Rosa Mystica

Sno Magicka

Obsessive Husband

13,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:35 am
Lovely stimulus paycheck = buying gaia cash = hoarding May MC's~ ^.^

I KNEW my birthday month MC's were going to schweet~ X3

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:12 am
Empress of Aquileia

Still, the Hermes' Moon would have looked awesome with a pair of golden wings as the last pose instead of that dumb cloak.

How do you know they weren't allowed to include them, though?
I'm curious.

The creator said it in his journal...I'll see if I can find it...

EDIT: Here we go! In Superphi's latest journal entry, he wrote
Quote:
One of the strongest wishes for Hermes' Moon was to have backwings in the final evolution, but I think many users already know that backwings are promised exclusively as a quest item. I tried to come as close as I could to satisfy, but I wasn't allowed to do that, as the decision wasn't up to me...

armadillodreamer

Spooky Phantom

21,500 Points
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Trick or Treat 100

deenytheoddest

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 1:54 pm

These are the best collectibles I've seen since...October? They did an AMAZING job!

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 3:57 pm
I thought they were amazing, I just neded to save my money so I only have the one UTOPIAN gave me ^_^
If I were able to get another one I would have one black wing, and one gold, these are a great addition to any avi, and they impressed me. OH! and they eyes are cool too, I like the pose no eyes, It goes great with my previos avi that had an elegent veil covering it's eyes.  

bulllizzard

Ruthless Prophet

Jodelien

Devoted Duck

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:02 am
User Image
Click me?
Jodelien says:

Gah! I love the eyes & wings... :3 It's cool that there are completely black eyes now and the light ones... :3 From the old Oculus, I've never user the water & firey eyes, so from this one I don't think I'd use the insect eyes (maybe under glasses) but there are some other really cool ones imo... 3nodding

*is happy and considers to buy some extra to hoard... :3*

U T O P I A

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces