Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply world of warcraft
horde or allience whitch is better rants ARE ok lol

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

after picing allience or horde do you ever want to switch?
yes
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
no
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
i am just waiting for the death knight to come out
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

kingdomheartswiz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:54 pm
why does allience suck at bg's lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:55 pm
wow i totally messed up on speling sorry about that  

kingdomheartswiz

lightpearl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:13 pm
I like horde personally, but that's just the armor and crap. I like alliance for their cities, except Darnassus is it? I don't even go there razz
But i hate gnomes. I hate taurens. So it's like 50 / 50 :p  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:14 am
I think part of the problem is every realm is different. Some realms have better alliance some have better horde. I only played horde, but that is what I understand from others. My horde seems to be a mix of jerks and helpful people in Lightninghoof. stare 3nodding  

kruegs

487 Snake God

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:47 am
Horde is the best for experienced players do to the fact that alliance is way to easy pretty much all you have to do in alliance is run around and say hi to people to lvl in horde you have to fight 24/7 but thats just me people who love to run around and talk with npc's all their lives go ahead and pick alliance... :  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:06 am
lightpearl
I like horde personally, but that's just the armor and crap. I like alliance for their cities, except Darnassus is it? I don't even go there razz
But i hate gnomes. I hate taurens. So it's like 50 / 50 :p

Dude, if you hate Darnassus for it's security and not it's looks, then I'm totally with you on that front - effing place is a fortress, only one way in from the outside and many guards in the middle ready to pwn idiot horde who think that they want a shot at Tyrande.

But I like both. I have a Draenei pally and a Forsaken mage, and I believe that both are equally good, and equally bad (I get to be a schemeing, logical, emotionless, lawful neutral magister who's done everything (even died) (at least in his RP story) and on the other foot a righteous, friendly, god-willed light-swinging seven-foot-tall Draenei paladin. I believe to have both is better than one or the other (eats into your playtime though).

Understand the gnome hate (what's with gnome warlocks - it's supposed to be a fearful sorcerer, but he's 3 foot tall [if they're lucky], but Taurens? Eh, each to his own I guess.

off-topic - My friends all dislike Draenei, but I just wanna know, what's with the hate there? Yes, they have hoofs and weird legs, but the females are rather beautiful (best female skin in the game imo) and the males are built like tanks, 7 foot tanks - probably the 2nd most solid male model in the game (Taurens coming in at 1st of course)
/rant  

greflon

world of warcraft

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces