If you've read around a few of these topics then by now you have realized that they are all incredibly vague. Yes, that's the idea. I've set down some general descriptions of many many many many areas. If you'd like to visit any of these areas then simply put down a small description and roleplay entering there.

1.) If you're the first to go to an area, make a small description.
2.) Roleplay entering the area you described.
3.) Continue roleplay
4.) If you would like to use a setting someone else has created then simply indicate that before begginning your roleplay.
5.) MOST IMPORTANT!!! Always, ALWAYS, indicate where you are roleplaying every time you post.

Short Version!!!

This is to give each and everyone of us total liberty for posting and roleplaying. Essentially, everyone can create their own topics...not just me! If you want a pizzaria, then simply go to the "Dining Areas" topic and...

---pizzaria--

A typical Italian-style pizzaria! Ka-peesh? (i think that's how its spelled....)

*Lights! Camera! Roleplay!*

Long Version!!! (stop reading if you are bored)

Example:
The artificial park on board Sasuno'o had an obvious Japanese theme. Sakura trees are in bloom, a large crane stands at the edge of a small lake divided by a traditional garden bridge, and the artificial sunlight makes it feel as though it is always spring. The grass is always green and springy, but that is, of course, also artificial. One could almost forget that fact, however, and give in to losing oneself to the tranquility.

*General Hyoujin walked into the park settling down next to the lake, seemingly meditating. It was certainly unusual to see the General so calm. He hardly moved...until a cherry blossom petal struck him in the face. His reaction was a sort of half snort half sneeze.*

(Of course when you all do this it doesn't have to be so lengthy. I just like to be fanciful....)

If someone else wanted to use this setting then they would simply put
--General Hyoujin's Japanese park--

or something like that, and then continue their roleplay.

To transition from one place to another you would do something like this.

--General Hyoujin's Japanese park--

*General Hyoujn stood after 20 minutes or so and walked off in the direction of the military cafeteria. Of course, he had to make his way through Sasuno'o halls first.*
--Enter Halls (Sasuno'o)--

Then I would begin posting in the "Halls (Sasuno'o)" topic...or I could simply avoid all that and begin posting in the cafeteria.....
Its pretty simple but will take some getting used to.