Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reader's Guild

Back to Guilds

Are you a book lover or aspiring writer, join us. 

Tags: book, read, writer, authors, fanfiction 

Reply Authors' Forum
Stephenie Meyer Fans Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stephenie Meyer?
I have read her work
92%
 92%  [ 23 ]
Never heard of her...
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 25

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 pm
Are you a Stephenie Meyer fan?, gather here then, to talk about her work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:20 am
What has she written?  

rouge3
Crew

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:58 pm
The Twilight series, and The Host is a new one by her, twilight is about vampires, the host is a science fiction.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:07 pm
OOOOHHHHH!Then I'm not a fan....(I don't like twilight.)
sorry!?  

rouge3
Crew

Little Silver Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:44 pm
rouge3
OOOOHHHHH!Then I'm not a fan....(I don't like twilight.)
sorry!?

That's too bad...they seem like really good books. Sorry to get off the topic but...what do you like?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:43 pm
Anything stephen king and tomas harris.
I like vampire novals but twilight does piquic my interest.  

rouge3
Crew

m a n ii r o

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 am
Well, that's too bad. I've read them, and I absolutely adored them. the first two book which I read (my friend still had the 3rd), made me cry. And that takes a lot. The first, because of all the romance. You can practically feel it radiating off the page. And the second because of the tragic of Bella's pain. Does anyone agree?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:34 pm
Yeah, I know you could actually feel all that Bella went through, currently I have the first 3 books, and Im dying for Breaking Dawn to come out, its supposed to be the ending of the saga, so I wonder what Meyer is gonna do for that last one. So, kookie_monzterrr, what did you think about the part where Edward left, or the part that he thought Bella to have died??  

Artemis Gly
Captain

m a n ii r o

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:16 pm
sorry for taking so long. =]
oh my god! I almost died! When he left, I could feel her pain like she was being torn apart. And I think it's so dramatic and romantic when Bella and Alice leave for Italy to stop Edward and there is a chance that they might not make it! Absolute gold!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:35 pm
I know, and for a moment you thought they weren't gonna get to Edward in time, that was like wow, you gotta admit Meyer knows how to let the emotions from the book flow through, LOL  

Artemis Gly
Captain

rouge3
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:12 pm
I just don't like the "love triangle" scenarios...I'm against it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:23 pm
I love Emmett. I think he is so adorable, plus he can deal with Rosalie and that in itself is amazing.  

Kitten Overlord

Friendly Hunter

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:20 pm
TumbleBaby
I love Emmett. I think he is so adorable, plus he can deal with Rosalie and that in itself is amazing.

I know!, Anyone that can deal with Rosalie is in fact amazing, hadnt realized that, but you know that's totally so true. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:23 am
I am quite a fan of the Twilight series. I'm really anticipating the release of book 4, Breaking Dawn.

Has anyone read her other book, The Host?
I have it I just havent had a chance to read it yet. XD

Bikku

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:54 pm
I finished reading The Host, like maybe 2 or 3 weeks ago, read it as soon as you can, you wont be dissapointed. I figured it could have been a bit longer at the end, just to know some more stuff; but its a really great book. And definetly different than the twilight series but you can tell it has that thing that only Meyer can bring to her books. lol biggrin  
Authors' Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff