Submit

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:13 pm
Yeah. I decided we can celebrate the New Year with a party. Come come in, relax, hang out, dance, whatever. It's all good! It doesn't matter what you wear (Unlike the FFFG formal ball XD) But yeah. Just partay and get yer groove on! razz

*comes in and sits down on a chair and drinks her sparkling grape juice disguised as champagne and listens to the music* The party life is the life for meeee! *grins happily*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:27 pm
hello *sits in the closes emtpy seat*  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:49 pm
Welcome! ^_^ *dances around to the music drinking her juice* Theres plenty of food, theres music to dance too, theres mucho stuff to do. So start having fun! ^.^ *grabs a few chips from the party table as she dances by and munches on them* I'm gonna get fat *shifty eyes*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:53 pm
ha ha you can't get fat because your danceing off what you gain.*gos over to the party table and starts to eat the skacks* unlike me who's doing noting to burn it off. ha ha  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:56 pm
Rofl, yes. but im a couch potato, I can store food in my body for a long time, even if I do dance some of it off. my body just works like that *munches more on her chips and drinks her juice and dances around* Kyahaha! So anyways, yeah XD Dancing's fun. it's about the only exersize I get anyways XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:02 pm
any exercise is better then none this whole winter break I been doing nothing. but tomorrow I have starwars and dad said we could get tags for my van. biggrin  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:07 pm
Sweet! And yeah, thats about true. I normally swim during the summer, but yeah.. XD I'm a lazyass rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:10 pm
oh are you a good swimmer. I only realized that I'm lazy when I wanted to do something and never got to it.  

windgear

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:17 pm
Yeah, i'm pretty good. But It got a bit rusty have a medical surgery I had (Please don't ask). I'm pretty good on the low dive too, I'm terrified of the high dive. I'll race anyone and win mostly. But I hardly ever get the chance to race.. and I can sit on the bottom of our 12 ft deep in ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:18 pm
*Comes in to the party and starts to bob his head* biggrin Ahhh..yeah...this party is thumpn'...*Walks over to the table with snacks still bobbing his head* surprised Ahh snaps...i got my grove on and my munch on....*Starts eating while bobbing his head* ahh man i getting nossious xp ....*faints from bobbing head too hard*  

Mr. Kappa

200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Member 100

windgear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:19 pm
I can't properly swim but I can get around in the water. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:26 pm
I tasught myserlf how to swim. But anyways. *hauls Yang up and sits him on a chair and fans him out and sticks a cool wet cloth on him* Wakey wakey! Don't wanna choke on that food, now do you? *grins*  

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

windgear

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:29 pm
is it just me or I'm I a red X?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:34 pm
*wakes up*huh huh...i didnt rape her....ohh sorri....i must of passed out...*starts bobbing head again* thanks....wow...i feel great now...*start break dancing*...wow i......hey you are a red X..heheheh...*contiune dancing*  

Mr. Kappa

200 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Member 100

RosesxScythes

Sexy Snack

15,925 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 11:35 pm
Just you. Gaia has been Fsked up for a while. I think it's a bug in the system though.  
RPG Section

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff