Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Reader's Guild

Back to Guilds

Are you a book lover or aspiring writer, join us. 

Tags: book, read, writer, authors, fanfiction 

Reply The Reader's Guild Main Forum
What are you reading at this moment?? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Books you're reading..
one
37%
 37%  [ 10 ]
more than one
62%
 62%  [ 17 ]
nothing right at this moment
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 pm
So what lucky book caught your attention recently, talk here about the book (or books) you're currently reading!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:19 pm
Im currently reading "The Dead Room" (for my own entertainment), and a book by Sherman Alexie (for class)for a college literature class Im taking,lol. smile So far loving them both xd  

Artemis Gly
Captain

RubyLight

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:01 pm
I'm reading Stephenie Meyer's New Moon and the Prose Edda. Both are quite entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:19 pm
A few, lmao.
-Tuck Everlasting
-The Goodness Gene -again-
-Everlost
-Fullmetal Alchemist

a few others i had to return to the library that Im getting back...lol  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 pm
Dmax
Im currently reading "The Dead Room" (for my own entertainment), and a book by Sherman Alexie (for class)for a college literature class Im taking,lol. smile So far loving them both xd

Finished The Dead Room crying Dont you just hate it when a book you're reading is completely ruined by the ending? neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:26 am
Yeah =/  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:18 am
I am currently reading Watership Down.

Its ok, not normally the kind of book I would read, but I'm actually only reading it because I needed a book to read during homeroom at school and only had a few minutes to find one; so I just randomly pulled a book of the shelf, and now I am at the moment, half way through the book.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:12 am
wow i was gonna read watership down over thanksgiving but i ended up not having time and i had to return it to the school library because i needed to check out a book for class and i already had 4 checked out(normally you're only allowed to check out 3). i would'nt have normally read it but the librarian suggested it. i'm suppriseed our library had a book that deep/long.

right now i'm reading Brisingr as i got it for christmas and have been wanting to read it for a while biggrin  

curlycute6

Yoigoshi

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:37 pm
I'm currently a little more than halfway done with Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer, and I'm also reading Into the Wild by Jon Kraukar for a class in chopped pieces (ch. 1-9, then 13-16, then 18, etc.). xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:28 am
I am currently reading The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman and All Creatures Great and Small by James Harriot. You would think that that's enough, but I really want to start a book that I found on a bookshelf in my basement. I want to read all of those old books that have been in the family for 3 generations. I want to start with The Last Days of Hitler by H.R. Trevor-Roper. I have no idea whatsoever how it's going to be but I just learned about WW2 in History and it should be good. Has anyone read it? Have a review?  

Little Silver Girl

Artemis Gly
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:49 pm
uhh right now, one of those paperback crime novels,lol the ones of who did it where and why LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:09 am
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Bloodine

Mischief managed.

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Purely evil angel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:53 pm
Currently reading Breaking dawn by stephenie Meyer and the hunger games. I have already read the hunger games like 9 times and i only have it 2 weeks. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 am
I'm currently reading Dracula by Bram Stoker. It's a classic I've been wanting to get around to, and since I'm on a vampire kick, I thought this would be a good time. User Image

A lot of the book I already kinda know since I've seen the film Nosferatu, which is highly based off events from Dracula (well...it's been called a direct rip-off, lol), but it's still a very good book.

Yoigoshi

5,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:05 pm
I am currently reading the book "Peter and the Star Catchers"

And then when I'm done reading that, I'm going to read "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn". Its funny, I got this book about five years ago in a box of books my mom bought at an auction, and I haven't read it yet. XD  
The Reader's Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff