Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:24 am
Sky entered his dorm room once again. He had left it the same way when he left the last year. "Ah, second year and I've got the same room. Home sweet home." Sky said falling onto the bed. "Ah, it does seem comfortable with school being a couple days away. I guess I am one of the early ones."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:27 pm
Sky thought was a good time to get in the shower. So he hopped in and washed up. He got out and felt cleansed. After he got dressed he looked in the mirror to make sure he didn't looks stupid. "I guess I can go out and greet some of the new students around here." He says and he leaves his room and locks the door behind him. He heads to the School's Square.  

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 pm
DJ looked around his room. He had been stuck in a new room this year and had to set up all of his equipment up again, and now it was finally done. Sound boards, spare tables, toolboxes, extra parts, and his laptop. He shook his head. Way too much crap. He was going to see if he could just leave some of the stuff here next year and take the same room. It would certainly make his life easier.

Kicking a stray box out of the way, he picked up his guitar and slung it over his shoulder, looking one last time around the clutter that he had made his home, smiling satisfactorily. He left, locking the door behind him to go to his usual sitting space and enjoy the weather.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:44 pm
Sky finally returned to the dorm room after a good bit of confrontation. He just wanted to sit down and relax, but when he arrived he saw a familiar Face, "DJ hey, how was your summer." He says walking to his room door and turning around to talk.  

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:56 pm
"Hey, Sky." said DJ, turning down his headphones and sticking his hands in his pockets. "Meh, summer was okay, I guess. I was able to get a summer job working at a nightclub layin out some beats. Guy asked me to come back next summer too. Guess I gave him some good business. Dad didn't approve, though. Said I should get a 'real' summer job, whatever 'that' is supposed to mean. How about you? Did you do anything fun?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 pm
"Nope not really tried to hone my skills. Being captain of the battle squad this year will be a lot of work." He laughs scratching the back of his head. His lightly freckled face lit up by the sun shining through the living room window. "Anyway ill be in my room if you need me." He says closing his door behind him.  

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zelic Frobe

Wealthy Fatcat

3,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:14 pm
DJ waved goodbye, and was about to walk downstairs and outside when a series of beats popped into his head. Turning his headphones off, he dashed back into his room and turned on the soundboard, hit record, and blasted the idea out.

When he was done, he sat back, feeling satisfied. Definitely a good mix. He hoped he could make the battle squad this year. He had failed his test last year miserably. He used to get so nervous in front of others. But now...

Now he would own the competition like he owned music: royally. No one could set off a series of triplets like he could, and no one could shoot bolts of lightning while he did so.

Chuckling, he turned on his guitar and noodled, thinking of late nights, flashing lights, and people moving to his sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:14 pm
Sky got up off of his bed and wiped the Slobber from the side of his face. He had slept well for it to have been an hour nap. He went into the bathroom and rewashed his face and brushed his teeth. When he was finished he rushed out of the building going down to the Square. He was going to set up some posters.  

Sky00Valentine
Captain

Greedy Genius

3,375 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
LU Dorms

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers