Out Of Character Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:14 pm
Welcome one and all to the out of character chat. This thread was created so that if you get to talking with someone is one of the RPs Threads Out Of Character (OOC) and you wish to continue the conversation you may move it to this thread.

If you are new, please note that this is not a thread to introduce yourself in. Please do so in the Ice Cream Parlor. This is a Role Play Guild, so you should be capable of introducing yourself via RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:21 pm
Kelwyn
Joined 26 April 2003. User # 6871.
Remember when we wished there was a way to trade items?
OOC: I joined after you and I'm 6100 something... I think you're a lower number than that! ^_^ I joined right after trading started and it was horribly glitchy!!!

Edit: cross-posted in the OOC Discussion  

Anryoku
Captain

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:42 am
Anryoku
Kelwyn
Joined 26 April 2003. User # 6871.
Remember when we wished there was a way to trade items?
OOC: I joined after you and I'm 6100 something... I think you're a lower number than that! ^_^ I joined right after trading started and it was horribly glitchy!!!

Edit: cross-posted in the OOC Discussion

Yeah, I thought I was 5871, but when I check my public profile, that's the number I get in the address bar where the user ID goes.... Do you see another number when you view my profile? Cause I'd love to know if you do.

EDIT: I got un-lazy and searched through the memberlist by join date to get my user id number. I didn't realize that our profiles no longer showed the correct user number. I also discovered I joined the date after the day I thought I did, meaning that I must have joined after midnight. My brother Gwyn wouldn't let me on to create my character for a long time! xp

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:47 am
I'll try hard to keep this guild growing.
^-^/
Hopefully it'll be more successful than mine.

cyberspectre

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:32 am
Sakurai Hotsuma
I'll try hard to keep this guild growing.
^-^/
Hopefully it'll be more successful than mine.
Thanks so much! ^_^ Any help is appreciated!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:00 pm
I feel like saying... Remeber when they didn't havie Gaia fishing? Gambino still lived, the vending was new? but I've been for liek 2 years sad  

SoulySephiroth
Crew

8,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Lord Suhikaru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:26 pm
SoulySephiroth
I feel like saying... Remeber when they didn't havie Gaia fishing? Gambino still lived, the vending was new? but I've been for liek 2 years sad

Remember when Angelic Sashes were only 5k
and you couldn't even give away the Halloween '03 items?
~Tear~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:33 pm
Lord Suhikaru
SoulySephiroth

Remember when Angelic Sashes were only 5k
and you couldn't even give away the Halloween '03 items?
~Tear~

Yeah, it makes me sick sometimes when I think I sold my Halloween '03 items for about 1k apiece. xp  

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:31 pm
Just a note... I just got back from having no internet for a week, and damn it feels good!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Anryoku
Just a note... I just got back from having no internet for a week, and damn it feels good!

Yes, it must feel like a tremendous burden has lifted
Yep lifted away razz

Lord Suhikaru

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:35 am
Lord Suhikaru
Anryoku

Yep lifted away razz

It is as they say... You never know how much you'll miss something until it's gone.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:03 pm
Anryoku
Lord Suhikaru
Anryoku

Yep lifted away razz

It is as they say... You never know how much you'll miss something until it's gone.

Ah..
Tis True
Tis True

Lord Suhikaru

[chisaru]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:05 pm
Yes, i'd have to agree. i think i would almost die if i didn't have my internet for a while. Bah. A few days is long to me x__x  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:13 pm
I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Hope you're all having a lovely holiday.  

Anryoku
Captain

Anryoku
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Yay, 'tis almost Christmas and the guild is seemingly quite close to dead... If anyone actually still reads this, a reply would be lovely.  
The Literate Role Play Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff